Author Topic: Chicago's Blacks Turn against Rahmbo  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago's Blacks Turn against Rahmbo
« on: August 04, 2018, 02:50:34 pm »
August 4, 2018
Chicago's Blacks Turn against Rahmbo
By Daniel John Sobieski

When President Trump announced that the unconstitutional DACA program, put in place by President Obama after Congress refused to pass it into law, would be allowed to expire unless Congress took action on border security, former White House chief of staff and current Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel (aka “Rahmbo”) announced that Chicago would become a “Trump-free zone,” a sanctuary city welcoming and protecting any and all illegal aliens.

"To all the Dreamers that are here in this room and the city of Chicago: you are welcome in the city of Chicago. This is your home and you have nothing to worry about."

He added: “Chicago, our schools, our neighborhoods, our city, as it relates to what President Trump said, will be a Trump-free zone. You have nothing to worry about. And I want you to know this, and I want your families to know this. And rest assured, I want you to come to school… and pursue your dreams.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/chicagos_blacks_turn_against_rahmbo.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chicago's Blacks Turn against Rahmbo
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »
I am such a big fan of stories that focus on the laws of unintended consequences..... :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 04:41:53 pm »
Ya know, regardless of the prevailing winds, an idiot like Rahm can only fill so many coffins with his constituents before their families wake up and take notice of whose fault the loss of their loved one, . . . . . is.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 04:50:03 pm »
#WalkAway
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.