Author Topic: NBC Gushes: ‘There Isn’t a Person Out There Who Doesn’t Love Ruth Bader Ginsburg!’  (Read 961 times)

rangerrebew

NBC Gushes: ‘There Isn’t a Person Out There Who Doesn’t Love Ruth Bader Ginsburg!’
By Kyle Drennen | August 3, 2018 2:42 PM EDT

After preaching about climate change on Friday’s Today show, Al Roker filled in for vacationing Megyn Kelly in the 9:00 a.m. ET hour and led a panel discussion celebrating liberal Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg announcing that she wouldn’t retire from the bench for at least another five years.

As the show began, Roker admitted that he was “very excited” about the first topic “because I don’t think there isn’t a person out there who doesn’t love Ruth Bader Ginsburg!” As the studio audience cheered the statement, fellow fill-in co-host and NBC News correspondent Jacob Soboroff excitedly declared: “The RBG!”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/08/03/nbc-gushes-there-isnt-person-out-there-who-doesnt-love-ruth-bader

rangerrebew

That picture is Ginzburg?  Wow!  I thought she was somebody's great, great, great, great grandmother that happened to look like the witchy looking character Ruth Buzzy used to play on the Laugh In and just happened to totter around the Supreme Court.  In case you didn't get it, I am one person who doesn't love the old hag. :bullie smokin:

Offline jpsb

I don't love Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd like her more if she retired...   :)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'd like her more if she retired...   :)

I'd like her more if her opinions were based on the Constitution as her job requires they be but I guess I ask to much of her.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Maybe if I was drunk and the lights were out.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It could never be dark enough for that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It could never be dark enough for that.
I have needs.  I can't be as picky as I was before I had my hernia, and started wearing a spleen truss.

Offline skeeter

That picture is Ginzburg?  Wow!  I thought she was somebody's great, great, great, great grandmother that happened to look like the witchy looking character Ruth Buzzy used to play on the Laugh In and just happened to totter around the Supreme Court.  In case you didn't get it, I am one person who doesn't love the old hag. :bullie smokin:

Here's what Hollywood thinks Ruth Bader Ginsberg looks like.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have needs.  I can't be as picky as I was before I had my hernia, and started wearing a spleen truss.

Grandpa Gustafson  would be proud! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

You will admit she is wolf ugly, though.  Wolf ugly, you know how you would wake up in the morning and see her.  Wolves have been know to chew a leg off to get out of a trap.   Well, wolf ugly is when the person is so ugly and she's laying on your arm, you would chew your arm off to get away before she wakes up.

Offline endicom

No no, Roker said, "“because I don’t think there isn’t a Persian out there who doesn’t love Ruth Bader Ginsburg!”

Offline Suppressed

No no, Roker said, "“because I don’t think there isn’t a Persian out there who doesn’t love Ruth Bader Ginsburg!”

888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LMAO

I’ll wager that if you walk down any city street and show people her picture and ask them to identify the person in the photograph, 99% of them wouldn’t know who she is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy