Author Topic: WATCH: Furious Elderly Vietnam Vet Yells At Connecticut Official Kneeling During The Pledge Of Alleg  (Read 677 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
ByHank Berrien
August 2, 2018

One elderly Vietnam veteran in Connecticut, outraged that a nearby town official preferred kneeling during the Pledge of Allegiance, traveled to a meeting to confront the official as she knelt, snapping, “As it says on my shirt, ‘If you don’t like this flag, I’ll help you pack your bags and get the heck out of here.’”

Calvin Bunnell, who lives in nearby Meriden, traveled to Haddam, Connecticut to confront Haddam town official Melissa Schlag, who had previously knelt for the pledge and who had been taped saying the town of Haddam was “fascist” and “racist.” She later apologized on a radio interview, but insisted, “Strong veins of fascism and racism run deep in Haddam.”

Bunnell said he was part of a group of roughly 75 people at the meeting who were disgusted by Schlag’s actions. Once there, Bunnell yelled at Schlag, “As it says on my shirt, ‘If you don’t like this flag, I’ll help you pack your bags and get the heck out of here.’ When you kneeled and turned your back on this flag, you turned your back on half of this town."...

http://youtu.be/GfM3BuL66XY

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33963/watch-furious-elderly-vietnam-vet-yells-hank-berrien?utm_medium=email&utm_content=080318-news&utm_campaign=position1

This man probably had more impact on her than all of us keyboard warriors combined.

Offline bilo

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Well Done Mr Bunnell!

Thank You very much!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This man probably had more impact on her than all of us keyboard warriors combined.

No argument in principle.

1. Need videos of such political demonstrations. Videos, videos, videos

2. Need Keyboard warriors, and platforms of all sizes, to spread the information widely across many platforms

Platforms=Facebook, Google, YouTube, Alex Jones'sites, Ben Shapiros' sites, FR, TBR, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a pig Bitch.  Hang her ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No argument in principle.

1. Need videos of such political demonstrations. Videos, videos, videos

2. Need Keyboard warriors, and platforms of all sizes, to spread the information widely across many platforms

Platforms=Facebook, Google, YouTube, Alex Jones'sites, Ben Shapiros' sites, FR, TBR, etc.

Great points! 

Except the Jones' site.