Author Topic: When the Mueller Gang Met Judge Ellis  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When the Mueller Gang Met Judge Ellis
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:32:55 pm »

When the Mueller Gang Met Judge Ellis
The Manafort trial isn’t going to give Mueller what he wants.
August 3, 2018
Daniel Greenfield

Paul Manafort. Tony Podesta. Tad Devine. Greg Craig.

Manafort worked for Trump. Tony Podesta is the brother of Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager. Tad Devine was Bernie Sanders’ chief strategist. Greg Craig was Obama’s White House Counsel.

All four men also, directly or indirectly, allegedly did work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. And the ECFMU was allegedly a front for Yanukovich's Ukrainian pro-Russian faction. Manafort and the Podesta Group had failed to register as foreign agents. Tad Devine had worked for Manafort on the Ukraine project. Craig had written a report on Ukraine for one of Manafort’s lobbying efforts.

But only Manafort had the predawn raid, the solitary confinement and the high profile show trial. Mueller referred Podesta’s case to the Southern District of New York, which has been doing some of his dirty work, even though the Podesta Group was based out of Washington D.C. Tad Devine was called as the first witness at Manafort’s trial. (Next up was Daniel Rabin, a Democrat ad man who had worked with Manafort on Ukraine and who had worked on Martin O’Malley’s presidential campaign. O’Malley’s partner had been O’Malley’s campaign manager and was a former Obama senior advisor.)

Podesta, Devine and Craig are getting a pass because it’s not really about Manafort. It’s about Trump.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270928/when-mueller-gang-met-judge-ellis-daniel-greenfield
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: When the Mueller Gang Met Judge Ellis
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:43:38 pm »
Until now, the Mueller coup had gotten exactly the judges that it wanted.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee and Clinton donor, had been shepherding the Manafort case while giving the Mueller gang everything they wanted. And then there was Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama nominee and Dem donor who was friends with Andrew Weissmann, the most aggressive figure on Mueller's team, who tore up Manafort's attorney-client privilege.

But now Judge T. Ellis is presiding over the Manafort trial and the free ride is over. Ellis, as the media is fond of reminding us in every one of its feverish stories about the trial, is a Reagan appointee. But due to a Democrat congress, Reagan appointees were a mixed bag. Unlike Judge Jackson and Judge Howell, Judge Ellis hasn’t favored a side. Instead he’s refused to put up with any nonsense from either side.

Good on Judge Ellis!  Keep up the good work sir!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:51:44 pm »
Encouraging piece.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 01:55:03 pm »
Encouraging piece.

Yes!  Very encouraging in fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 02:41:54 pm »
There is something very wrong with our legal system when the luck of the draw judge-wise can make such a difference in the outcome of a trial.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 05:22:47 pm »
There is something very wrong with our legal system when the luck of the draw judge-wise can make such a difference in the outcome of a trial.

It makes the court system a crap-shoot, where nobody knows how decisions will come out.  This lack of predictability is very destructive to our society, and its businesses.

...no matter how much we're assured by the Legal Eagles that this is not the case.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: