Author Topic: SHARYL ATTKISSON: LEAKED INTERNAL EMAIL On Bad Cop Brennan ‘Says a lot, doesn’t it?’  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

SHARYL ATTKISSON: LEAKED INTERNAL EMAIL On Bad Cop Brennan ‘Says a lot, doesn’t it?’
Jul 27, 2018

Sharyl Attkisson tweeted out an intel firm’s email from 2012 that says everything we need to know about former CIA Director John Brennan: Looking back, this leaked internal email from an intel firm says a lot, doesn’t it?

YES IT DOES!

“Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources.”

“Note – – There is specifictasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my). Even the FBI is shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode…”

https://100percentfedup.com/sharyl-attkisson-leaked-internal-email-on-bad-cop-brennan-says-a-lot-doesnt-it/

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Loving this so...imagine what we're going to be learning around say...mid-October?      :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hmmm.  A story about the feds trying to shut up critical journalists. 

Offline skeeter

Hmmm.  A story about the feds trying to shut up critical journalists.

T'was CBS tried to shut her up. The feds just hacked her computer.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep!  She refused to toe the party line and is reaping the whirlwind for her efforts.  Shame on you for being one of the very few remaining REAL journalist.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sarah Sanders, Sarah Carter, and Sharyl Attkisson; three highly effective voices in the media.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Skeeter, I'm surprised at you.  I have very much valued your objectivity in the past.  I think people are so pissed off at the left and the media (but, I repeat myself) that they're willing to burn it all down.  We can't burn it down and then sit back and take it when the next, not-Republican administration takes over.

(I hope I misunderstand your statement.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 11:32:36 pm by Sanguine »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

And you don't think Brennan's people didn't 'strongly' suggest to Moonves that he get a handle on it?

Obama wanted negative coverage of him...'discouraged'

Brennan hacked her computer and phone. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

Skeeter, I'm surprised at you.  I have very much valued your objectivity in the past.  I think people are so pissed off at the left and the media (but, I repeat myself) that they're willing to burn it all down.  We can't burn it down and then sit back and take it when the next, not-Republican administration takes over.

(I hope I misunderstand your statement.)

Seems like we're having trouble understanding each other lately.

My statement was pretty straightforward - CBS and Attkisson parted ways un-amicably, she charged the FBI with hacking her computer. What do you think I meant?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seems like we're having trouble understanding each other lately.

My statement was pretty straightforward - CBS and Attkisson parted ways un-amicably, she charged the FBI with hacking her computer. What do you think I meant?

My mistake.  I was only referring to the idea of the feds trying to shut down a journalist.