Author Topic: How Hillary Clinton used the anti-Trump Russia dossier during the campaign  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, July 26, 2018

NEWS ANALYSIS

The Clinton campaign received a steady flow of briefings on its paid-for Christopher Steele dossier, whose unverified Trump-Russia collusion charges made their way into election news stories and Clinton talking points.

The dossier emerged again as a Washington hot topic in recent days with the release of four FBI applications to a judge to spy on a Donald Trump volunteer. The petition’s evidence to convince the judge was largely based on the dossier.

With the application’s release, President Trump took to Twitter to declare the 35-pages a “Clinton campaign document.”

Some pundits and a fact-checkers asserted that the Clinton campaign never used Mr. Steele’s Russia charges.

A check of the public record shows otherwise, although the campaign never specifically cited the dossier by name. Mr. Steele accused Trump people of an “extensive conspiracy” with Moscow to interfere in the 2016 election — a charge not proved publicly.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/26/hillary-clinton-used-christopher-steeles-trump-rus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Was there ever any doubt?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien