Author Topic: Bob Goodlatte Hits the Jackpot!  (Read 391 times)

Offline endicom

Bob Goodlatte Hits the Jackpot!
« on: July 25, 2018, 06:23:34 pm »
American Thinker
Hank Wallace
July 25, 2018

My family lives in the Sixth Congressional District in Virginia, represented by Bob Goodlatte.  You know Bob, don't you?  His face has been all over television and his voice all over radio, just in the last six months.  You probably don't know, but he has been in Congress for 25 years.

What?  You have never heard of him until recently?

Many people have never heard of him, even in the Sixth District of Virginia.  You see, Bob is a nondescript, go-along-to-get-along, really nice guy.  Bob doesn't ruffle feathers.  Bob doesn't speak out.  Bob plays it safe.  Bob makes milk toast seem spicy.  And, as a conservative, I have been voting against Bob Goodlatte for the 22 years I have lived in this district.

But lately, everywhere I turn, it's "Heeeeeerrrre's Bob!"  Chairing the House Judiciary Committee, he has been the point man for hearings in the scam Russia investigation.  He's all over media, getting to the truth, not taking it anymore.  Talking about the 2016 election.  Blah, blah, blah.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/07/bob_goodlatte_hits_the_jackpot.html

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Bob Goodlatte Hits the Jackpot!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:26:00 pm »

I can't believe this guy got elected to anything
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:28:18 pm »

I can't believe this guy got elected to anything

Bob? Good ol' Bob? Are you kidding?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:33:41 pm »

Bob? Good ol' Bob? Are you kidding?

On.  Nevermind.   I thought he was bobcat goldthwait.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.