Author Topic: Scoop: Trump fears Biden 2020, losing Pennsylvania  (Read 1089 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scoop: Trump fears Biden 2020, losing Pennsylvania
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:01:34 pm »
Mike Allen3 hours ago
Scoop: Trump fears Biden 2020, losing Pennsylvania

Advisers to President Trump say Joe Biden is the Democrat he most fears running against, and that Pennsylvania is the state he worries most about flipping against him.

Trump’s calculation is based partly on how weak he sees other Democratic possibilities, including Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, and partly on who’s capable of appealing to his base of working class whites.

Biden, sources tell me, doesn't think Trump is morally or politically fit for the Oval Office.

The former vice president, who at 75 is three years older than Trump, pines to run and will test the waters this fall.

But family considerations could prevent him from ultimately pulling the trigger. Biden sees the same opening Trump does with working class voters, especially in Democratic states like Pennsylvania that Trump won.

more
https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-fears-biden-losing-pennsylvania-1532514558-e1bf871b-5edb-44e8-baa4-5506e99550fb.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Scoop: Trump fears Biden 2020, losing Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:08:42 pm »
"Scoop"?  WTF is that, the new "BOOM"!

Someone call Perry White and have him stop the presses.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:09:36 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 04:11:17 pm »
Between those two, the campaign would be gaffe-tastic.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 05:29:19 pm »
"Scoop"?  WTF is that, the new "BOOM"!

Someone call Perry White and have him stop the presses.

Well, I'm glad Mystery posts a lot of stuff.  Most people don't seem to bother.

Biden is a creep.  At least Trump has a history with grown women.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 05:37:40 pm »
I don't think Trump has to worry about Biden, Warren or Bernie, or any Caucasian.  I believe he should be tremendously worried if Holder or one of the Castro brothers decides to run. 

First of all, Holder was very instrumental in raising racial tensions not seen in decades and the Castro brothers are strongly tied to LaRaza.  The DEMS only weapon going into 2020 is to use race and/or demanding that illegals be allowed to vote.  CA is already setting that precedent.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 05:43:18 pm »
I don't think Trump has to worry about Biden, Warren or Bernie, or any Caucasian.  I believe he should be tremendously worried if Holder or one of the Castro brothers decides to run. 

First of all, Holder was very instrumental in raising racial tensions not seen in decades and the Castro brothers are strongly tied to LaRaza.  The DEMS only weapon going into 2020 is to use race and/or demanding that illegals be allowed to vote.  CA is already setting that precedent.

The democrats could not run on anything more likely to fail than the race/illegal issue.  Aside from a few activists, almost nobody... even legal immigrants ... wants the influx of illegals to continue.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 05:46:05 pm »
I believe Trump would destroy Biden and any other Dem so far in speculation except one: Kamala Harris. As much as I hate her, she could theoretically beat him.
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 05:55:03 pm »
The democrats could not run on anything more likely to fail than the race/illegal issue.  Aside from a few activists, almost nobody... even legal immigrants ... wants the influx of illegals to continue.

Ah ... but the illegals already here and who have been here, certainly would welcome the opportunity to vote.  And who do you think they'd vote for?  The Castros would bring in the Hispanic vote and Holder would bring in the black vote.  No doubt about it. 

The only missing vote that would hand the DEMS the white house would be those illegally here.  That's always been the reason by the DEMS to push for amnesty; they need the votes. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 05:55:50 pm »
I believe Trump would destroy Biden and any other Dem so far in speculation except one: Kamala Harris. As much as I hate her, she could theoretically beat him.

I'm not familiar with her.  Why do you think she'd beat him?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 05:58:43 pm »

Karmela  is dumber than a box of rocks. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 10:12:58 pm »
Karmela  is dumber than a box of rocks.

Correct, and yet she could still be President. She is everything the left loves, multiple identity politics check boxes in one person, who also, like it or not, does have charisma, just like Obama did. If you think she couldn’t be President, you are deluding yourself.
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 10:26:39 pm »
Well, I'm glad Mystery posts a lot of stuff.  Most people don't seem to bother.

Biden is a creep.  At least Trump has a history with grown women.

Wow. Do you think Trump would find the way to rightly point that out?

He has a knack

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 10:30:16 pm »
Correct, and yet she could still be President. She is everything the left loves, multiple identity politics check boxes in one person, who also, like it or not, does have charisma, just like Obama did. If you think she couldn’t be President, you are deluding yourself.

Doesn't matter. Can't keep both feet out of her mouth every time she opens it.

She'd never get through even the first debate.

Holder is irreperably damaged goods from Fast and Furious. It won't get his voters to the polls but it will get his opponents there in droves.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 10:37:40 pm »
Wow. Do you think Trump would find the way to rightly point that out?

He has a knack

Hahaha.

Trump has paid off the expensive working gal, or two, whereas Biden seems to like touching little kids.

What a campaign A/B billboard That would make!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 10:39:01 pm »
Doesn't matter. Can't keep both feet out of her mouth every time she opens it.

She'd never get through even the first debate.

Holder is irreperably damaged goods from Fast and Furious. It won't get his voters to the polls but it will get his opponents there in droves.

I hear what you're saying but the leftists will rally behind Holder and all the racism that he represents. His followers will be those that supported Bammy and will show up in droves along with some of the #Never Trumpers.  Bring into the equation a push for illegals to vote and if they succeed we may just see a President Holder.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 01:18:36 am »
Americana wrote:
"I believe Trump would destroy Biden and any other Dem so far in speculation except one: Kamala Harris. As much as I hate her, she could theoretically beat him."

Which is why it's so important to begin "information gathering" on her NOW, before she has a chance to bury it (as obama did so well).

She -might- have a "natural-born citizenship" problem, as I believe both of her parents were resident aliens at the time of her birth. Then again, after obama, issues like this might not matter any more.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 02:11:20 am »
Rope a dope anybody? No one in PA gives a shit about this moron Biden.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 02:52:51 am »
Americana wrote:
"I believe Trump would destroy Biden and any other Dem so far in speculation except one: Kamala Harris. As much as I hate her, she could theoretically beat him."

Which is why it's so important to begin "information gathering" on her NOW, before she has a chance to bury it (as obama did so well).

She -might- have a "natural-born citizenship" problem, as I believe both of her parents were resident aliens at the time of her birth. Then again, after obama, issues like this might not matter any more.

I honestly think people would think she is way to extreme, hasn't she said something like regarding illegal aliens, we are just using a different way to create America, California is the future of America. Something like this.