Author Topic: Seagram Heiress Arrested In Sex Cult Investigation  (Read 808 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Seagram Heiress Arrested In Sex Cult Investigation
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:09:48 am »
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-24/seagram-heiress-arrested-sex-cult-investigation

Back in March, we brought you the story of Keith Raniere, who was the co-founder and leader of a secretive self-help cult called NXIVM, who was arrested by the FBI in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking. Raniere was arrested in Mexico in March and charged with sex trafficking, conspiracy and forced labor and is being held without bail.

Raniere allegedly created a "secret society" within the organization in 2015 that recruited women from within the group to serve as "slaves" overseen by "masters," according to prosecutors. Prosecutors allege Nxivm operated like a pyramid scheme, charging participants thousands of dollars for courses while encouraging them to sign up for more and recruit others.

While NXIVM described itself as a self-help business that has helped thousands of people "reach their potential" through various courses, the women’s-only "inner sanctum" led by Raniere is known as 'DOS', which stood for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”. Once they are a member - or “slave” - they are allegedly encouraged to recruit new women into their “slave pods”, stop dating, and be on call 24 hours a day to their “master”.

As a reminder, DOS required female members to give their recruiter - or "master," naked pictures or other compromising material which could be used as blackmail before being branded with Raniere's initials below the hip using a cauterizing iron.

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Seagram Heiress Arrested In Sex Cult Investigation
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 04:16:14 am »
I don't get what they were arrested for.  I was in a similar extra-curricular club in high school.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 04:19:38 am »
I don't get what they were arrested for.  I was in a similar extra-curricular club in high school.

There is more to this club than being branded an outcast in school. As a matter of fact it's a different type of brand all together.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 04:22:18 am »
There is more to this club than being branded an outcast in school. As a matter of fact it's a different type of brand all together.

Wasn't everyone held down and had initials put on them with a branding iron?  It's just a normal right of passage as a freshman, right?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 04:25:24 am »
Wasn't everyone held down and had initials put on them with a branding iron?  It's just a normal right of passage as a freshman, right?

I think so because that happened to me too, but that is besides the point. This has to do with multi level marketing and sex. You know.....like Amway.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 04:26:53 am »
I think so because that happened to me too, but that is besides the point. This has to do with multi level marketing and sex. You know.....like Amway.

Oh yeah, Amway is like Mommy's Night Out.  Totally fun and gets me right in the head for the week.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 04:31:43 am »
Oh yeah, Amway is like Mommy's Night Out.  Totally fun and gets me right in the head for the week.

I think you mean Ambien. Amway is a great way to meet people and make money on your spare time. If you give me your phone number and address I can make sure I can get you set up with success in my own Amway team!