Author Topic: Gov. Andrew Cuomo Pardons 7 Ex-Criminal Immigrants To Prevent Their Deportation  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Andrew Cuomo Pardons 7 Ex-Criminal Immigrants To Prevent Their Deportation
3:42 PM 07/23/2018

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo pardoned seven illegal immigrants that were facing deportation on Monday morning.

“At a time when President Trump and the federal government are waging a war on our immigrant communities, New York stands firm in our belief that our diversity is our greatest strength. While President Trump engages in politics that rip children out of the arms of their mothers and tries to ramp up the deportation of New Yorkers to advance his political agenda of hate and division, we will protect our immigrant communities,” Cuomo said, according to ABC News.

Said ex-criminals have allegedly led crime-free lives over the last seven years, at a minimum, which was the base requirement of Cuomo’s decision to pardon these seven individuals and excuse their old crimes.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/23/cuomo-pardons-illegal-deportation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can the governor of a state "pardon" an illegal for illegal entry -- which is a FEDERAL crime?

I could be wrong, but I don't believe he can.

The feds ought to grab these 7 illegals anyway, and hold them for deportation -- "just for show".

Tell little Andy to stuff it...!

Offline thackney

Can the governor of a state "pardon" an illegal for illegal entry -- which is a FEDERAL crime?

I could be wrong, but I don't believe he can.

The feds ought to grab these 7 illegals anyway, and hold them for deportation -- "just for show".

Tell little Andy to stuff it...!

They were not pardon for immigration crimes.

Five of the seven recipients were arrested for either possession of or intent to sell a controlled substance, one of whom was convicted for possession and charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. The other two faced petty larceny charges.

They get the state pardon for state crimes, and are released from jail.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

Be a darned shame if a member of Cuomo's family is raped by one of these guys....yep, a real shame.

Offline skeeter

Be a darned shame if a member of Cuomo's family is raped by one of these guys....yep, a real shame.

He probably stands a pretty good chance of being t-boned by an illegal DWI himself.