Author Topic: Rand Paul to ask Trump to revoke security clearance of ex-CIA chief Brennan  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rand Paul to ask Trump to revoke security clearance of ex-CIA chief Brennan

By REBECCA MORIN

07/23/2018 09:59 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul Monday said he is meeting with President Donald Trump to ask for former CIA director John Brennan to have his security clearance revoked.

“Is John Brennan monetizing his security clearance? Is John Brennan making millions of dollars divulging secrets to the mainstream media with his attacks on @realDonaldTrump,” the Kentucky Republican tweeted Monday morning. "Today I will meet with the President and I will ask him to revoke John Brennan’s security clearance."

Brennan, who was CIA director under former President Barack Obama, now works as a senior national security and intelligence analyst for NBC News and MSNBC. Brennan has been highly critical of Trump.

Most recently, he lambasted Trump‘s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin last week, calling it “nothing short of treasonous” in a tweet.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/rand-paul-john-brennan-security-clearance-735620
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Paul is on a roll. With mustard. Revoke any Brennan clearances, asap.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Very good Sen. Paul.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

This could be a good time for the Trump fans to contact their hero to show what glowing admiration he could get if he took this action.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Brennan:
- communist, check.
- muslim, check.

What is a muslim commie doin' with a security clearance...?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good grief,  he still has a clearance?

Offline Night Hides Not

Good grief,  he still has a clearance?

My NATO Top Secret clearance went bye bye the day I ended my tour in Germany.

My Secret clearance expired the day I left the Army.

Upon leaving federal service, there should be a specified time limit for the expiration of security clearances...seems like common sense to me.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.