Author Topic: Audience bursts out laughing after GOP Senate candidate says Trump is ‘standing up’ to Russia  (Read 892 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Audience bursts out laughing after GOP Senate candidate says Trump is ‘standing up’ to Russia
By Morgan Gstalter - 07/22/18 04:14 PM EDT

Republican Senate nominee Corey Stewart (Va.) was interrupted by audience laughter during a debate on Saturday after saying President Trump “stands up” to Russia.

Stewart, the controversial chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors, was participating in a debate against incumbent Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.).

He was attempting to attack Kaine’s responses to acts of Russian aggression during the Obama administration, such as when Russians shot down an aircraft over Ukraine, or invaded Crimea.

“We have a president who is standing up to the Russians,” Stewart said.

He was met by loud laughter from both the audience and his opponent.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/398274-audience-bursts-out-laughing-after-gop-senate-candidate-says-trump-is
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline endicom

Brainwashed fools.

Apparently. Look at what he's doing and you see what could be called provocation of the Russians.

Offline bilo

Brainwashed fools.

Good observation, but bad indication of how the public has been so easily manipulated by the media.

Next thing you know they will be telling us how bad the economy really is and how only the rich are benefiting from tax cuts.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

Good observation, but bad indication of how the public has been so easily manipulated by the media.

Next thing you know they will be telling us how bad the economy really is and how only the rich are benefiting from tax cuts.

I suspect the audience was just another 'Rent-a-Mob' bussed in.

Offline bilo

That was my first thought. I hope you're right.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline the_doc

That was my first thought. I hope you're right.

Stewart needs to run commercials, starting with a video clip of the asinine laughter, then comparing Trump's stance against Russia with Obama's stance, including Obama's open-mike gaff.  Why didn't anyone call out Obama for treason?  (See also Kurt Schlichter's recent article on TownHall.) 

Stewart then ought to compare Trump's firm approach to diplomacy with HRC's appeasement of Putin--and then go on to declare that HRC is an unindicted felon who ran for POTUS with Tim Kaine at her side like an obedient puppy.   (With Trump's secret approval, perhaps, Stewart could openly predict that HRC and even Obama himself will be on trial in Gitmo before the November election.  "Do you still want Tim Kaine as your Senator?") 

The series of commercials that I am recommending could segue into things like Maxine and Whoopi and the incessant false accusations against Trump for things like Obama's own family-separation mess at our southern border. In short, Stewart should make the election a referendum about Trump fighting a cadre of infamous political crooks and MSM liars.  A GOP candidate's accusations should be BLUNT--even SCARY blunt.

Virginia needs to wake up.  The DNC and the MSM are turning the people of the Commonwealth into ignorant toadies.  Stewart needs to find a CLEAR way of telling Virginia's voters PRECISELY THAT.  Stewart needs to pump more energy into the #WalkAway movement in Virginia.  If and when HRC and Obama get arrested for treason, I think a good barrage of commercials starting ASAP could usher Stewart into the Senate with a landslide victory.   

Offline Hoodat

Bussed in by the Virginia GOP, no doubt.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Virginia needs to wake up.  The DNC and the MSM are turning the people of the Commonwealth into ignorant toadies.

The people of the Northern Commonwealth were already ignorant toadies before relocating to Virginia from Maryland.  As for the remainder of the Commonwealth, it is nearly impossible for any Republican candidate to win statewide when you have both the Democrat and Republican parties running against you.  It will be interesting to see what candidate the Virginia GOP officially endorses this fall.  It won't be Stewart.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler