Author Topic: What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest – Wrapped in a Drape  (Read 9558 times)

Offline Slide Rule

It's good to see Hillary dating again.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

It's good to see Hillary dating again.

Ummmm................ at the risk of seeming incredibly stupid................ is that photo for real??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Ummmm................ at the risk of seeming incredibly stupid................ is that photo for real??
It doesn't matter if it is photoshoped.  Are you going to let this woman destroy the President and the GOP majorities in the House and Senate that refuse hold her accountable for her crimes?!?

Offline Slide Rule

It doesn't matter if it is photoshoped.  Are you going to let this woman destroy the President and the GOP majorities in the House and Senate that refuse hold her accountable for her crimes?!?

Beer!

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online libertybele

And by wearing drapery and slip on shoes, she's asking to be mocked.

Exactly.  She could have purchased or had a dress designed for her and bought a pair of attractive flat sandals (they make them with rubber soles and non-slip).

It almost would seem she wore something that she was hoping would draw enough attention from the right to draw outrage from the left and get her some much needed attention.  Obviously it didn't work.

People in the audience probably didn't hear a word that she said, rather they were fixated on her coming out dressed in a circus tent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The only thing this woman will destroy is the Chappaqua fashion quotient.

Offline musiclady

Exactly.  She could have purchased or had a dress designed for her and bought a pair of attractive flat sandals (they make them with rubber soles and non-slip).

It almost would seem she wore something that she was hoping would draw enough attention from the right to draw outrage from the left and get her some much needed attention.  Obviously it didn't work.

People in the audience probably didn't hear a word that she said, rather they were fixated on her coming out dressed in a circus tent.

When trying to analyze Hillary, one must always presume deceit and a diabolical motive.  That's why I'm assuming that she was deliberately crying out for attention with this ridiculous get up and hoping that she could use the response of normal people on the right against them.

No matter what, this costume wasn't accidental. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

When trying to analyze Hillary, one must always presume deceit and a diabolical motive.  That's why I'm assuming that she was deliberately crying out for attention with this ridiculous get up and hoping that she could use the response of normal people on the right against them.

No matter what, this costume wasn't accidental.

888high58888   She looks downright deplorable.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

MYSTERY: Was Hillary wearing ‘Life Alert’ emergency device during NYC appearance?
July 23, 2018
By Olaf Ekberg

She’s fallen before and she’s needed help getting up.

Maybe that’s why Hillary Clinton appeared to be wearing a Life Alert emergency button necklace during her recent appearance in New York City.

Twitter user @ComfortablySmug posted a photo of Clinton posing with a fan while she was in Central Park for the Ozy Fest:

... The Twitter user then noted the necklace looked very similar to the Life Alert emergency device made famous for the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” commercials:

... More at The American Mirror
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

It's amazing that the leftists see Hillary as some kind of celebrity.  Inviting her to their event shows how desperate they were to get guest speakers.  When you have to book Hillary you're desperate.  For Hillary to accept a 'speaking spot' at an event like Ozy fest, and comes out looking like she's wearing a large housecoat, makes her pathetic. 

Online mountaineer

She's surrounded by Secret Service and who knows how many aides. Why the heck would she have needed a Life Alert?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's surrounded by Secret Service and who knows how many aides. Why the heck would she have needed a Life Alert?

If she gets vacuum sucked to a toilet seat?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

If she gets vacuum sucked to a toilet seat?

Gee ... thanks for the visual.  Trying to picture Hillary getting sucked to a toilet seat ... exactly how long do you think it would be before her 'wide glide' broke the seat?   :rolling:

Silver Pines

MYSTERY: Was Hillary wearing ‘Life Alert’ emergency device during NYC appearance?
July 23, 2018
By Olaf Ekberg

She’s fallen before and she’s needed help getting up.

Maybe that’s why Hillary Clinton appeared to be wearing a Life Alert emergency button necklace during her recent appearance in New York City.

Twitter user @ComfortablySmug posted a photo of Clinton posing with a fan while she was in Central Park for the Ozy Fest:

... The Twitter user then noted the necklace looked very similar to the Life Alert emergency device made famous for the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” commercials:

... More at The American Mirror

@mountaineer

I love Smug, but trolling is his default position, lol. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's amazing that the leftists see Hillary as some kind of celebrity.  Inviting her to their event shows how desperate they were to get guest speakers.  When you have to book Hillary you're desperate.  For Hillary to accept a 'speaking spot' at an event like Ozy fest, and comes out looking like she's wearing a large housecoat, makes her pathetic.

I think it's more that Hillary, like Michelle Obama, has no fashion sense at all.

Oprah Winfrey stayed in the public eye though thick and thin.  When she was thick, she still looked good because her fashion choices were always excellent.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

I think it's more that Hillary, like Michelle Obama, has no fashion sense at all.

Oprah Winfrey stayed in the public eye though thick and thin.  When she was thick, she still looked good because her fashion choices were always excellent.

I would agree, that Hillary's fashion sense hasn't always been great, but she's gone from wearing predominantly pantsuits of various different, types, styles and colors to wearing a mu-mu?

She was either trying to draw sympathy attention or she is indeed physically ill and has to wear loose clothing.

Online libertybele

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:59:08 pm by Mod5 »

Online libertybele

Thanks Mods, I haven't figured out how to reduce the pics down.

Offline Mod5

Thanks Mods, I haven't figured out how to reduce the pics down.

@libertybele, when you use the "img" function, just add " =600" right after the "[img" part and before the "]". 

Offline RoosGirl

@libertybele, when you use the "img" function, just add " =600" right after the "[img" part and before the "]".

Don't you have to type "width=600" after the img part?

Offline Mod5

Don't you have to type "width=600" after the img part?

You are correct, thanks!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't see why she would need a Life Alert, she has SS 24/7 still...unless she doesn't trust them to call an ambulance... :nometalk: ***ambulance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I don't see why she would need a Life Alert, she has SS 24/7 still...unless she doesn't trust them to call an ambulance... :nometalk: ***ambulance

Rumor has it that Hillary treats those around her like crap. 

Online libertybele

Better a mu mu I suppose than a tu tu.