Author Topic: Dinesh D'Souza's New Film Claims Democrats Once Too Racist for Nazis  (Read 728 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

6:00 AM PDT 7/30/2018 by Paul Bond

The scene in 'Death of a Nation' is likely to draw attacks on D’Souza, though he is used to his detractors belittling his work.

Dinesh D’Souza’s newest film will not only make the controversial claim that Donald Trump has a lot in common with Honest Abe Lincoln, but will also suggest that Democrats were once too racist even for Nazis.

According to a clip, the film, Death of a Nation, from the conservative provocateur contains a scene where several Nazis are discussing how they should identify Jews in the 1930s.

“How does the American identify the Negro?” asks one Nazi.

“One drop rule. Any discernible black ancestry makes one count as black,” says another.

“Even if someone acts white, they could still be counted as black?” a third Nazi asks.

That’s when D’Souza, who narrates the documentary, intones: “As for the Democratic one-drop rule, incredibly the Nazis found it too racist even for them.”...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dinesh-dsouzas-new-film-claims-democrats-racist-nazis-clip-1129938

The comments are interesting too.

Silver Pines

It sounds like D'Souza is misrepresenting the scene, though.  The third Nazi's response is pretty much an "Oh, really?"  I don't see evidence that the Nazis found it "too racist."

As for this, count me out.  At least it isn't Washington's face he co-opted or I'd be really pi**ed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It sounds like D'Souza is misrepresenting the scene, though.  The third Nazi's response is pretty much an "Oh, really?"  I don't see evidence that the Nazis found it "too racist."

As for this, count me out.  At least it isn't Washington's face he co-opted or I'd be really pi**ed.

I'm not buying this, either.  The Germans knew the "One Drop" rule was unrealistic because their own studies showed that virtually everybody, including themselves, had at least one drop of inferior blood.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

I'm not buying this, either.  The Germans knew the "One Drop" rule was unrealistic because their own studies showed that virtually everybody, including themselves, had at least one drop of inferior blood.

@Cyber Liberty

I bet they hushed those studies up quick.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I bet they hushed those studies up quick.

Yeah, especially the country's leaders probably all had measurable (more than "one drop") Jewish descent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: