Author Topic: Young, dumb teenage girls form doomsday cult to fight 'global warming'  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

July 22, 2018
Young, dumb teenage girls form doomsday cult to fight 'global warming'
By Ed Straker

The bestselling computer game of 2018 is called Far Cry 5.  It features a militant doomsday cult that takes over parts of America and tries to forcibly convince everyone that the world is about to end.  That could never happen for real in America, could it?

In a related story, a group of mostly teenage girls have formed a group with the doomsday-ish name "Zero Hour" because of their conviction that global warming is soon to destroy the world.  Do you think it's too much to compare them to the militants in Far Cry 5?  Here's a quote from their manifesto:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/young_dumb_teenage_girls_form_doomsday_cult_to_fight_global_warming.html#ixzz5Lzv4i73b

Offline dfwgator

May I suggest they 'take one for the team' and off themselves.

Offline Frank Cannon

Meh. These professional dumb asses have been around forever. These morons are not much different then the No Nukes idiots from the 80's.

Offline goatprairie

Some people might take this as another great reason to homeschool their children, and I'm not going to disagree.
But I bet many of  these  full of themselves brats  have parents who are fully on board with the leftist agenda. They're probably the ones brainwashing their little dopes. In that case, homeschooling will be of no use.