Author Topic: HAMAS: Trump's Envoys Have Become IDF Spokesmen  (Read 853 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
HAMAS: Trump's Envoys Have Become IDF Spokesmen
« on: July 22, 2018, 12:43:28 am »
jerusalem post
Khaled Abu Toameh
July 21, 2018 19:06

[excerpt]

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Hamas-Trumps-Middle-East-envoys-have-become-IDF-spokesmen-563072

Hamas on Saturday rejected as “trivial” an offer from the US administration to help the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in return for ending attacks on Israel.

In response to an article published in The Washington Post by US President Donald Trump’s advisers Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt and US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, in which they called on Hamas to cease provoking or coordinating attacks on Israelis and Egyptians, and on infrastructure projects sponsored by donor nations and organizations, the terrorist group that rules the Gaza Strip accused the senior American officials of serving as spokesmen for the IDF.

Hamas spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri, commenting on the article, claimed that the top US administration officials have “endorsed the Israeli narrative.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Re: HAMAS: Trump's Envoys Have Become IDF Spokesmen
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 12:48:05 am »
He's says that like it's a bad thing.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 01:36:32 am »
Well, . . . . HAMAS, . . . . . play stupid games, win stupid prizes

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 02:03:22 am »
HAMAS=PALESTINIANS=ISLAMISTS=LIARS.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:19:57 am »

Absolutely correct, right down the line. 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 02:29:39 am »
IDF Warns HAMAS Leader That 'Nobody Involved In Terror Has Immunity'

[excerpt]

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-warns-hamas-leader-that-nobody-involved-in-terror-has-immunity/

The IDF spokesman for Arabic media, Avichay Adraee, on Friday directed a tweet to Yahya Sinwar, warning the Hamas leader that “nobody involved in terror has immunity,” amid resurgent violence in Gaza after Palestinian snipers shot and killed an IDF soldier on the border.

Sinwar, considered one of Hamas’s most ruthless leaders, is the terror group’s chief in the Gaza Strip.

Adraee warned that Hamas in its actions was pushing Israel too far.

“By taking a series of foolish steps, you have chosen to ensnare the inhabitants [of Gaza] and harm them, and deteriorate their situation instead of advancing it. It is important to remember that there is no immunity for anyone involved in terrorism”

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 02:43:48 am »
Gotta admire the IDF spokesman's sense of style.

The tweet was accompanied by a graphic with a picture of Sinwar and the caption: “Where am I? What is my fate?”

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 02:59:01 am »

Add in their cohorts.

Start with the Holy Roman Catholic Church and include EVERY POTUS since Reagan. Oh, eff it. Go back as far as what my grandfathers told me. WW1 (I stop there because these are words from living men speaking to me and not something someone else wrote)

My father told me he was in the Bekaa Valley when the IDF  hit a "radar" station about 10 miles away. My dad told me the estates of poppy, weed, etc are expansive there. I should qualify that, he was there late 90's...98-99.

But I am looking all straight in the face and telling you they haven't changed since Abraham. Mohammad was merely an excuse to continue the degradation, the depredation, the slaughter. The straight out war against GOD. Exactly the same as the Catholic church. And any breakaways who deem/redeem dream/... themselves

Christian
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 03:01:55 am »
Not going to take this thread into a crevo, @mystery-ak

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 06:14:49 pm »
I was told,  people weren't allowed to bad mouth any religion on here.  Why bring up Catholic Church ?  Very similar to LDS.

islam is NOT a religion. DEATH PROGRAM.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 10:43:10 pm »
HAMAS: Trump's Envoys Have Become IDF Spokesmen...

Sounds pretty good to me !!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 12:12:02 am »
I was told,  people weren't allowed to bad mouth any religion on here.  Why bring up Catholic Church ?  Very similar to LDS.

islam is NOT a religion. DEATH PROGRAM.

I stand with Israel.  Try to stay on topic newbie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 04:03:42 am »
I stand with Israel.  Try to stay on topic newbie.

Try to keep up, OLDIE.  And SIS-TU-FU.   I stand with Israel too. Reading comprehension? 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 04:05:04 am »
Whoops, keep it civil all.