Author Topic: GOP to White House: End summit mystery  (Read 2941 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: GOP to White House: End summit mystery
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2018, 01:18:03 am »
   I resemble that remark @Emjay and I'll take this opportunity to remind you Trumpers in general and you in particular that if it wasn't for us Capital 'C' Conservatives holding you people back from your own inevitable demise in a populist GOP, things would be much worse than they are.

Never Trumpers have made themselves irrelevant. No one cares what they think.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:19:19 am by jpsb »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2018, 01:25:46 am »
Right.  There were actually calls for him to cancel that meeting, which to me amounted to an attempted foreign-policy coup by Mueller, Rosenstein, and their allies in the media.  They were attempting to use their power to control when/if the President was allowed to meet with Putin.  I'm glad he went ahead with it anyway.

I agree @Maj. Bill Martin   

And before the meeting was over, the narrative was written by the same group.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2018, 01:32:31 am »

Oh, please, RiV.  Nobody forced him to do the would/wouldn't Vaudeville routine, take an entire day to address it,

Right here @edpc you're spitting back the media spin.  Nothing you said after this matters because your every word mimics CNN.  And, it's intentional.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:33:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2018, 01:35:04 am »
Never Trumpers have made themselves irrelevant.

Not really.  Trump got 46% in the last election.  If they are who they say they are, they’ll vote Constitution, Libertarian, or not at all in 2020.  I doubt the left will go the Jill Stein route again.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2018, 01:38:17 am »
Right here @edpc you're spitting back the media spin.  Nothing you said after this matters because your every word mimics CNN.  And, it's intentional.

It can’t be spin, if it’s actually what happened.  When the Director of National Intelligence and Gingrich call you out in realtime, you effed up.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2018, 01:55:33 am »
   I soak the PUFFS in Tito's Vodka for 24 hours, Dry in the Texas heat, crush, snort.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2018, 02:24:55 am »

It can’t be spin, if it’s actually what happened.  When the Director of National Intelligence and Gingrich call you out in realtime, you effed up.

Faaaaaakeeee Newwws, you get outa here!  Learn to read the more reliable National Enquirer and get back to me!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2018, 02:35:47 am »
Thankfully, @DCPatriot their number is decreasing.  Sadly, though, they are inveterate posters and never tire of their own opinions.

Thankfully I actually have opinions.  Your just here to snipe at members.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:36:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2018, 04:03:12 am »
Thankfully I actually have opinions.  Your just here to snipe at members.

Wait, @Chosen Daughter   I have opinions also.  They are just different from your opinions,  And I thank God for that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2018, 04:05:59 am »
   Yes, Smoking is 'The Translator'.
   I'll expound later, after I finish this bag of Cheetos.

I'm a Cheezits person myself but even after a drink I have no idea what you were talking about.

You're like Trey Gowdy ... you have moments of clarity, followed by moments of ... something else.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2018, 04:19:04 am »
Wait, @Chosen Daughter   I have opinions also.  They are just different from your opinions,  And I thank God for that.

Those are opinions?  Who would could have known.