Author Topic: A Wave of Violence Is Threatening Trump Supporters  (Read 1668 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: A Wave of Violence Is Threatening Trump Supporters
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2018, 06:22:00 pm »
Wrong. Entirely wrong. No violence from Trump People.

No, just the threat of violence from Trump people.

Nobody should be attacked for supporting their President in this country.

Nobody should be threatened or attacked for refusing to vote for or support a president in this country either.

But 'it's okay when OUR side does it'... because we are told 'the country is at stake'.

Some of us don't forget what they threatened in the discussion of supporting Trump in the last election.

In war time you are either with us or against us. Should things really get out of hand "we" will remember who was against us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2018, 09:38:47 pm »
I have zero sympathy for rabid Trump supporters. 

It wasn't the Hildabeast supporters threatening me with violence for refusing to vote for her.   It was the Trump fanatics who promised death for treason if I did not vote for he whom they said was going to save the country.  I would be 'remembered' when the time came to dish out 'payback' and 'retribution' they said if I would not 'stand with them and Trump to save the country'.

So I view them no differently than I do the morons on the Left.

I'm just going to grab popcorn and watch them duke it out with the Leftist morons. 

After all, as they so commonly reminded us - they do not need our help.

I will certainly remember that...when the time comes.
Don't think they won't come after you. The kind of people capable of this consider having conservative views as sufficient cause to be considered an enemy on par with "Trump supporters." You won't be able to sit this one out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2018, 10:11:03 pm »
Don't think they won't come after you. The kind of people capable of this consider having conservative views as sufficient cause to be considered an enemy on par with "Trump supporters." You won't be able to sit this one out.

Let them come.  I'm perfectly capable of defending myself.

But getting in the trenches with Trump supporters...nope.  They are on their own.  I do not trust them enough to share a foxhole or to engage the Left alongside them, considering they have openly declared me an enemy.

They obviously do not know what direction to point their guns of attention, except at everyone who is not marching in lockstep with them.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2018, 10:20:50 pm »
No one's going to ask whether you're a Trump supporter or just a run of the mill conservative.  If you're not with them, they'll figure you're against them, and your "oh no, I don't like Trump either" won't be of much help.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2018, 10:32:05 pm »
No one's going to ask whether you're a Trump supporter or just a run of the mill conservative.  If you're not with them, they'll figure you're against them, and your "oh no, I don't like Trump either" won't be of much help.

I do not think the Commie Revolutionistas of Antifa are going to be making a big splash out here in the middle of nowhere among a 99.9% white rural population that likes to hunt and drive dually pickups and ATVs as the main sources of transportation.

But should they take a bus trip out here and start some shit - I think there will be comparisons to the disappearance of MH70.  After all, we gots a good number of hog farmers out up in these parts.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2018, 10:44:21 pm »
Let them come.  I am prepared.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington