Author Topic: Trump Posts Video of Hillary Clinton Calling for ‘A Strong Russia’  (Read 618 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump Posts Video of Hillary Clinton Calling for ‘A Strong Russia’
CNS News, Jul 20, 2018, Craig Bannister

On Thursday, President Donald Trump tweeted video of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton saying, “We want very much to have a strong Russia.”

“Will the Dems and Fake News ever learn? This is classic!,” Trump commented in his tweet, in apparent response to Democrat and liberal news media criticism of his comments about, and dealings with, Russia.

In the video, Ms. Clinton states: 
“We want very much to have a strong Russia because a strong, competent, prosperous, stable Russia is, we think, in the interests of the world.”

Clinton made the remark in an answer to a question by Vladimir Pozner during an interview in Russia for First Channel Television on March 19, 2010.

The U.S. Department of State website transcript of the question and Clinton’s full answer is provided below:

More with video:  https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/trump-posts-video-hillary-clinton-calling-strong-russia

Priceless.

Offline dfwgator

Stuff like this makes all of Trump's missteps worth it. 

Online Hoodat

Agreed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Paraphrasing Abe Lincoln:
"I can't spare this man -- he fights !"

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
From the idiot whose Reset button actually said Overcharge in Russian.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Damn.  That will leave a mark on anyone but the never tumpers.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:24:01 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Lol

:thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

He should follow up with Obama and Medvedev's "flexibility" video.