Author Topic: Obsessed: CNN Devotes Over 7 Hours to Trump’s Summit ‘Treason’  (Read 437 times)

rangerrebew

Obsessed: CNN Devotes Over 7 Hours to Trump’s Summit ‘Treason’
By Geoffrey Dickens | July 19, 2018 4:32 PM EDT

In just three nights (July 16-July 18), CNN swamped their primetime shows with over 7 hours of coverage – almost all of it critical – of Donald Trump’s Helsinki Summit with Vladimir Putin, including CNN’s hosts and guests speculating that Trump had been compromised by the Russian president and committed treason.

MRC analysts and interns looked at the entire CNN primetime (7pm-11pm) lineup and found 7 hours and 15 minutes (87 percent) of their shows (excluding commercials and promos) were devoted to coverage of the Helsinki summit to just 1 hour and 7 minutes spent on other news topics. 

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2018/07/19/obsessed-cnn-devotes-over-7-hours-trumps-summit-treason

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
Of course if it were a democrat would be offering them praise for making the reset work.

Offline mountaineer

I am absolutely astounded at all the "treason" talk on Twitter, Facebook and such sites. Does no one take civics classes anymore?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

I haven't read the posts here but i have seen TV reports of what is happening in Russia today.  They are laughing at Trump - news, etc. say Putin put down Trump; say Putin easily won that.  Putin says our country is divided, in trouble.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I haven't read the posts here but i have seen TV reports of what is happening in Russia today.  They are laughing at Trump - news, etc. say Putin put down Trump; say Putin easily won that.  Putin says our country is divided, in trouble.
No offense, but what exactly would you expect state owned Russian news to say? The only time the Russians would tell you the truth is if they knew you would never believe them.

Offline Victoria33

No offense, but what exactly would you expect state owned Russian news to say? The only time the Russians would tell you the truth is if they knew you would never believe them.
@GtHawk

Didn't know what they would say - now I know.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-