Author Topic: Michelle Obama Unveils 2018 Campaign to Defeat Trump  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama Unveils 2018 Campaign to Defeat Trump
« on: July 20, 2018, 12:44:51 pm »

Michelle Obama Unveils 2018 Campaign to Defeat Trump

By Matt | Contributor | July 19, 2018 12:07PM

Obama is back in the spotlight for the 2018 midterms – and not just Barack.

At Johannesburg honoring the 100th anniversary of Nelson Mandela’s birth, during part of his lengthy speech, Barack said: “We now stand at a crossroads.” What he said next makes it clear that he was speaking about Trump. “Should we understand the last 25 years of global integration is nothing more than a detour from the previous inevitable cycle of history,” he continued, “where might makes right and politics is a hostile competition between tribes and races and religions? And nations compete in a zero-sum game constantly teetering on the edge of conflict until full-blown war breaks out? Is that what we think?”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/michelle-obama-2018-midterms/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter_7_19_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline aligncare

Re: Michelle Obama Unveils 2018 Campaign to Defeat Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 01:10:34 pm »
God, how we miss this man, this eloquent orator, this kind-hearted Obama, whose actions in office were always elegant, refined, and whose demeanor was unquestionably presidential.

Now I’m stuck with this red MAGA hat and that mean old Trump...and a roaring economy. Oh, well. Guess I’ll just have to muddle through all these pay raises and job offers. Hopefully, we’ll get by on the GOP tax cut crumbs until we can elect another presidential acting democrat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 01:49:04 pm »
Hey @Once-Ler  @AbaraXas  ... Here's a nice job opportunity for you.  Have mom make you a couple of sandwiches, grab a few pairs of clean skivvies and hit the road.  Go forth and be useful -- follow that dream!

Although we will miss you both, don't waste your time looking in the rearview mirror.   :seeya:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:49:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 04:16:54 pm »
Hey @Once-Ler  @AbaraXas  ... Here's a nice job opportunity for you.  Have mom make you a couple of sandwiches, grab a few pairs of clean skivvies and hit the road.  Go forth and be useful -- follow that dream!

Although we will miss you both, don't waste your time looking in the rearview mirror.   :seeya:

@Right_in_Virginia

You only embarrass yourself when you assume that because I refuse to swallow Trump's gushing load of codswallop I prefer rat.  That is not my dream.  My dream is that someday you will recognize that your hero is actually the villain I recognize.  It is a dream unlikely to become reality until it is too late,
but I'm happy knowing there is nothing dripping off my chin and the knees of my pants are not scuffed up. :seeya:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 10:11:56 pm »
When I read the headline " Michelle Obama Unveils ", I immediately stopped.

Who wants to see that sack of beef unveil anything?  I simply could not take the chance.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington