Author Topic: U.S. intelligence chief: I don't know what happened at Trump-Putin meeting  (Read 433 times)

Online corbe

U.S. intelligence chief: I don't know what happened at Trump-Putin meeting

6 hrs ago

July 19 (Reuters) - U.S. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said on Thursday he does not know what happened in the one-on-one meeting in Helsinki between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that has raised concern among many U.S. lawmakers.

The lawmakers are seeking answers on what agreements Trump may have reached with Putin in their two-hour meeting on Monday in which they were accompanied only by their interpreters.

The White House has faced an uproar over several issues from the summit including Trump's failure to confront Putin over Russian meddling in the 2016 election and Putin's proposal that Russian authorities be allowed to question U.S. citizens.

<..Video at Link..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-intelligence-chief-i-dont-know-what-happened-at-trump-putin-meeting/ar-AAAk03Q?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

U.S. intelligence chief: I don't know what happened at Trump-Putin meeting

6 hrs ago

July 19 (Reuters) - U.S. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said on Thursday he does not know what happened in the one-on-one meeting in Helsinki between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that has raised concern among many U.S. lawmakers.

The lawmakers are seeking answers on what agreements Trump may have reached with Putin in their two-hour meeting on Monday in which they were accompanied only by their interpreters.

The White House has faced an uproar over several issues from the summit including Trump's failure to confront Putin over Russian meddling in the 2016 election and Putin's proposal that Russian authorities be allowed to question U.S. citizens.

<..Video at Link..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-intelligence-chief-i-dont-know-what-happened-at-trump-putin-meeting/ar-AAAk03Q?ocid=ientp

@corbe

Putin is trolling like crazy.  “Led to some useful agreements”.