Author Topic: Eric Holder seriously considering a 2020 challenge against Trump, reporter says  (Read 1210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Holder seriously considering a 2020 challenge against Trump, reporter says
by Daniel Chaitin
 | July 19, 2018 04:55 PM

Eric Holder is reportedly taking a serious look at a run for the White House in 2020.

White House reporter April Ryan tweeted Thursday that sources close to the Obama-era attorney general told her that he was "seriously considering throwing his hat into the ring for a 2020 presidential bid!"

Breaking: Sources close to @EricHolder the former Obama Admin Attorney General says he is seriously considering throwing his hat into the ring for a 2020 presidential bid!
    — AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) July 19, 2018

Holder's name has been tossed in the mix for a Democratic challenge to Trump in two years. In February, he said he would likely make a decision on a run by the end of the year.

More recently he stirred speculation by visiting states like early-voting New Hampshire.

Holder was Obama's attorney general from 2009-2015. More recently, he took the reins of Obama’s group aimed at redrawing “fair” congressional district lines, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/eric-holder-seriously-considering-a-2020-challenge-against-trump-reporter-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's the ticket

Biden/Holder.... :bolt:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

It's like groundhog day with this shit. If you are going to run, run. If not sit down and shut the eff up. No one wants this guy as President and everyone but the MSM and him know it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Bring it, Eric.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's like groundhog day with this shit. If you are going to run, run. If not sit down and shut the eff up. No one wants this guy as President and everyone but the MSM and him know it.

Well there ya go!   Tell it like it is @Frank Cannon
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm not going to get excited about Eric Holder's possible run. Like any other Rat, he'll just be another incompetent, narcissistic douchebag.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well there ya go!   Tell it like it is @Frank Cannon

Sounds like Frank is channeling his inner Tuco

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not going to get excited about Eric Holder's possible run. Like any other Rat, he'll just be another incompetent, narcissistic douchebag.

He's an outright commie bastard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You left out the "crook" part.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

Absolutely horrible on policy, and toxic for race relations.

Offline Wingnut

You left out the "crook" part.
Absolutely horrible on policy, and toxic for race relations.

Like I said, the perfect rat candidate.

Offline libertybele

I'm not going to get excited about Eric Holder's possible run. Like any other Rat, he'll just be another incompetent, RACIST, narcissistic douchebag.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline darroll

Can Holder run from jail?

Offline montanajoe

I don't dismiss this out of hand, for a significant number of the Dim base he could  be a very viable candidate...

An old orange haired white guy vs a younger black guy with pretty good name recognition might be the mood of the country in 2020 .
and he could have a shot

Of course for the pollsters this would be a nightmare match-up...

Offline Wingnut

I don't dismiss this out of hand, for a significant number of the Dim base he could  be a very viable candidate...

An old orange haired white guy vs a younger black guy with pretty good name recognition might be the mood of the country in 2020 .
and he could have a shot

Of course for the pollsters this would be a nightmare match-up...

Fess up...You would vote for him.  I've seen your post history.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well... he's got "the black vote" locked up...!

Offline libertybele

Can Holder run from jail?

Much like the Clintons, Holder will never be held responsible or accountable for his corruption. 

IMHO DEMS who followed and supported Bammy will vote for Holder.  Holder was Bammy's right hand man in corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Much like the Clintons, Holder will never be held responsible or accountable for his corruption. 

IMHO DEMS who followed and supported Bammy will vote for Holder.  Holder was Bammy's right hand man in corruption.

Exactly, the game is totally rigged.  And it's looking more and more like there's not a damn thing Trump can do about it.

Offline Wingnut

Well... he's got "the black vote" locked up...!

Every one of them in prison.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sounds like Frank is channeling his inner Tuco

He does it well.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

Holder/Weiner 2020

Offline montanajoe

Fess up...You would vote for him.  I've seen your post history.

@The Ghost

I will never vote for Trump... :shrug:

Won't vote for a lib Dim either...

...and obviously had you actually read my posting history then your grasp of English as a second language is limited... Привет...  :thud:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:14:21 am by montanajoe »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Here's the ticket

Biden/Holder.... :bolt:
Nah I think Holder should choose Krystal Ball as his running mate, it would be......................awesome!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:01:19 pm by GtHawk »