Author Topic: Did the Russians Hack the DNC to Help the Left Take Over the Democrats? (Greenfield)  (Read 697 times)

Online corbe

Did the Russians Hack the DNC to Help the Left Take Over the Democrats?

Posted by Daniel Greenfield
Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Russia conspiracy theory hinges on the single creaky claim that the Democratic National Committee hacks were a Russian plot to elect Trump. The theory and all its illegitimate stepchildren, including Robert Mueller and his infinitely expanding corps of prosecutors, lives or dies by the DNC hacks.

Trying to elect Trump by releasing damaging insider information from the DNC never made any sense. The DNC was already a dysfunctional organization that was being run by the Clinton campaign. Undermining its leadership had little impact on the election, but a great deal on control of the DNC.

There has never been any evidence that the DNC hacks swung the election. The vast majority of people never even heard of them. Only a handful of political insiders and watchers, already deeply and unpersuadably committed to one side or another, could name the contents of a single email.

When you want to understand the motive of a crime, follow the money. See who benefited from it, not casually, but deeply and significantly enough to justify the effort and risk of undertaking it.

The hacks targeted Clinton allies and sought to undermine their influence within the Democrat Party.

<..snip..>

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
An important analysis by Mr. Greenfield, and worth reading.

Why don't threads like this get more attention here?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Most people have corbe on ignore? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

Most people have corbe on ignore? 

Now that I would believe.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Because the joint is mainly curated with a continuous #nevertrump feed to please many/most of the members
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Because the joint is mainly curated with a continuous #nevertrump feed to please many/most of the members

If that is so, why was the OP corbe?  He has an NT tat on his left butt cheek.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That Greenfield fellow is the main writer at that " frontpagemag.com ", that is a big Pro-Trump website.

Online corbe

Yes, Greenfield got on the Trump Train, though rather late, he's still a brilliant writer, none the less and I certainly enjoy reading him.

Offline KittenClaws

• Normalcy Bias? I like to think I don't have it.

Not true. I'm for Trump., but kinda against the movement that applies God like characteristics to him.

Offline Slide Rule

Not true. I'm for Trump., but kinda against the movement that applies God like characteristics to him.

Well, if you replace god, aren't you god?

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Silver Pines

@truth_seeker

“curated”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's not a "movement" @KittenClaws  --- it's an NT fantasy.   But, like most fantasies, this one does seem to make them happy.  :laugh: