Author Topic: Outgoing Texas GOP lawmaker calls for Trump's impeachment: 'It's time to change course'  (Read 477 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Methinks Villalba  has a major case of butt hurt... :rolling:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/18/jason-villalba-outgoing-texas-republican-calls-don/

Dallas state Rep. Jason Villalba used the “ImpeachTrump” hashtag this week after the president publicly doubted U.S. intelligence findings of Russian interference in the 2016 election. He tweeted Tuesday that “it’s time to change course” if the president chooses Russians over U.S. officials.

Trump has walked back comments on whether Russia interfered but appeared Wednesday to deny that the longtime U.S. foe was still targeting American elections.

Villalba was a vocal moderate in three terms in the Republican-controlled Texas House. He was ousted in March by GOP primary voters, who instead nominated a challenger who criticized Villalba’s past denouncements of Trump.

The voters in his district have already decided to change course, he just didn't like the results.

How this ever made the news is a head scratcher for me. A state legislator calling for the impeachment of Trump? What a nothing burger.

O/T, my rep Matt Rinaldi was voted the most conservative state rep in Texas. I'll continue my efforts to get him to run for Congress in the future. Kenny Marchant is invisible in his district.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
State level back bencher with a federal level amount of #butthurt
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
State level back bencher with a federal level amount of #butthurt

Jason Villalba is a notorious RINO who just got his AZZ primaried right out of office! 

Nothing republican about the SOB ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Jason Villalba is a notorious RINO who just got his AZZ primaried right out of office! 

Nothing republican about the SOB ever!

He's not the only nutcase who is calling for impeachment but I still haven't seen any grounds for impeachment.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's not the only nutcase who is calling for impeachment but I still haven't seen any grounds for impeachment.

He's a State Rep, so his wishes count for exactly as much as yours and mine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.