Author Topic: VA cleaning house of Trump haters: Report  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VA cleaning house of Trump haters: Report
« on: July 18, 2018, 08:58:31 pm »
VA cleaning house of Trump haters: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | July 18, 2018 04:45 PM

Trump allies at the Department of Veterans Affairs have begun an effort to oust or transfer officials at the agency who appear to be disloyal to President Trump, according to a new report.

The reassignment effort is being spearheaded by several political appointees under acting Secretary Peter O'Rourke, and includes reorganization of more than 12 civil servants from the leadership suite at VA to lower-profile positions, the Washington Post reports.

Meanwhile, several others have been moved to other cities for lower-profile positions, and some have been removed from their posts for objecting to the leadership group, anonymous sources told the Post.

They also disclosed that a high-ranking executive who first joined the VA during the Obama administration stepped down from his post amid a dispute with Trump aides.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/va-cleaning-house-of-trump-haters-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: VA cleaning house of Trump haters: Report
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:06:37 pm »
Clean that whore's nest out from stem to stern!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:09:23 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 09:07:28 pm »
Is it really "Trump haters" or "those who resist reform to better care for veterans"?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 09:08:53 pm »
Is it really "Trump haters" or "those who resist reform to better care for veterans"?

This is a  WaPo article isn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 09:17:23 pm »
I joined a medium sized engineering/construction firm as VP Finance/Admin

The Controller reported  to me, but continued to have a weird loyalty to my predecessor.

The guy's tune changed, when he discovered that there was embezzlement going on previously.

The previous guy was at the least, under suspicion until matters were sorted out. I was new, and free of any suspicion.

So the two of us had a mutual interest. He turned 180 degrees. You couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

Getting people to see mutual interests, is a good method. Even if the interest, is keeping their job.

Seldom do I have sympathy for government workers.  hey have to screw up bad, to get the axe.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 09:26:54 pm »
“These are people who served multiple administrations,” a reassigned employee said, according to the Post. “But they only want them to serve the Trump administration. You can’t run a department like that.”

No, they haven't been 'serving' anyone but themselves.

Perhaps when it filters into their thick little Screw the Patient skulls that they are now expected to at least Serve this Administration and ITS Wants those who remain, as loyalists, will start serving the Veterans instead of just themselves.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com