Author Topic: House Democrats vote 'present' on resolution supporting ICE  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrats vote 'present' on resolution supporting ICE
by Susan Ferrechio
 | July 18, 2018 03:32 PM

Most House Democrats voted “present” Tuesday on a resolution aimed at forcing them to clarify whether they support U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, after some Democrats have criticized the agency's role in enforcing U.S. immigration laws.

The House passed a non-binding resolution saying lawmakers support the "officers and personnel who carry out the important mission of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement." A two-thirds majority was needed to pass it, and because Democrats voted "present" instead of "no," it passed easily in a 244-35 vote.

The final vote saw just 18 Democrats vote for the resolution, and 34 Democrats vote against it. But the vast majority of Democrats, 133, voted "present."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-democrats-vote-present-on-resolution-supporting-ice
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: House Democrats vote 'present' on resolution supporting ICE
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 08:56:09 pm »
They are too stupid to observe the first rule of politics.

"When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging! "
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: House Democrats vote 'present' on resolution supporting ICE
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 09:06:34 pm »
Chicken**** little ********.