Author Topic: Democrats Begin To Turn On Ocasio-Cortez: 'Meteors Fizz Out'  (Read 518 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailywire
joseph curl 7/17/18

[excerpt]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33169/democrats-begin-turn-ocasio-cortez-meteors-fizz-joseph-curl

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's 15 minutes of fame might be running out.

After Ocasio-Cortez upset incumbent Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-NY) last month, she's been everywhere. Every progressive (read: liberal) talking head has featured her on the mainstream media channels, and some have even begun to say that the 28 year old is the new face of the Democratic Party.

But now some in the party are beginning to grow weary of the upstart, The Hill reports.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Re: Democrats Begin To Turn On Ocasio-Cortez: 'Meteors Fizz Out'
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 06:29:06 pm »
She's the future of your party, Rats.....Enjoy!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 11:24:07 pm »
Does it matter?  Does the Republican have the slightest chance of beating her?  You can't beat something with nothing, ans the odds are she'll win anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 11:26:25 pm »
Does it matter?  Does the Republican have the slightest chance of beating her?  You can't beat something with nothing, ans the odds are she'll win anyway.

I really hope she does win.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:28:03 pm »
I really hope she does win.

Me too.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 11:38:36 pm »
Me too.

Well, we should have seen Kamala Harris coming, but even her stupidity ain't enough to guarantee a major Rat shut out this year.

I can only hope this latest communist clown will cause enough dissafection among the base to keep a few hundred thousand more of them out of the melee.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 11:43:50 pm »
Well, we should have seen Kamala Harris coming, but even her stupidity ain't enough to guarantee a major Rat shut out this year.

I can only hope this latest communist clown will cause enough dissafection among the base to keep a few hundred thousand more of them out of the melee.

Or the regressive/marxist win. And we either use the cartridge box ... or leave... whereto?

Or go Heinlein.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 12:29:31 am »
Buh buh, she's at the vanguard of the Blue Wave!

I think some of the Dems are figuring out with candidates like O-C, the only blue wave will be the toilet bowl cleaner as it gets flushed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 01:20:57 am »
Cyber wrote:
"Does it matter?  Does the Republican have the slightest chance of beating her?  You can't beat something with nothing, ans the odds are she'll win anyway."

Of course she's gonna win.
If there's a Republican running against her (there probably isn't), he/she won't get 20% of the vote, if that much.

Here's a fearless prediction for ya:
This Cortez gal is gonna be the next SENATOR from New York.
She's got to have a couple more birthdays first, however...   ;)