Author Topic: Limbaugh Asks GREAT Question: Why Should Trump Trust Intelligence Community’s After ALL THEY’VE DONE  (Read 582 times)

rangerrebew

Limbaugh Asks GREAT Question: Why Should Trump Trust Intelligence Community’s After ALL THEY’VE DONE!?

July 17, 2018| by V. Saxena

Exactly!

All-knowing, all-seeing conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh asked a great question Monday regarding President Donald Trump’s summit earlier that morning with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

During the summit Trump dissed America’s corrupt intelligence community by downplaying their allegations of Russian meddling and suggesting he believes Putin’s assertions to the contrary.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” he specifically said.

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/limbaugh-asks-great-question/

Offline dfwgator

Offline darroll

No way should Trump trust many in government.

It looks to me that even the janitors are involved in corruption.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The same question I asked here all day yesterday.

:shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online cato potatoe

I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today

This comment was so bizarre.  Yes, we should believe our intelligence over the word of Vladimir Putin.  If Trump doesn't feel that way, he should fire all 50,000 employees at the CIA/FBI and start over.

Offline dfwgator

This comment was so bizarre.  Yes, we should believe our intelligence over the word of Vladimir Putin.  If Trump doesn't feel that way, he should fire all 50,000 employees at the CIA/FBI and start over.

I think if he could, he would.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Thrice married, obese, balding, draft-dodging, Elton John loving, golfing loudmouth radio host supports thrice married, obese, balding, draft-dodging, Elton John loving, golfing loudmouth president. 

How completely shocking.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Concerned

If he doesn't trust his own intelligence agencies headed by people he appointed then I think he appointed the wrong people (yet again -- only the best people, right?).  Just yesterday he said:  "I have great confidence in my intelligence people".  Which is it?  Does he have great confidence in them or does he not trust them?  Pompeo, Coats, Haspel, and Bolton have all strongly, clearly, and definitively concluded that Russia meddled in our election.  If the President of the United States can't trust his own Secretary of State, DNI, CIA Director, and National Security Advisor, clearly he's got the wrong team surrounding him. 

This man has been President for a year and a half:  time to stop playing the victim card, man-up, put his big-boy pants on and recognize that he's responsible for these intelligence agencies.  They report to him!
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Silver Pines

@cato potatoe

Rush Limbaugh is a fat, washed-up, KGB-licking fool. 

Hey, Rush, our friends are talking about us!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Limbaugh Asks GREAT Question: Why Should Trump Trust Intelligence Community’s After ALL THEY’VE DONE!?

Well for starters because it's HIS Intelligence Agencies now seeing as how he's the President and all...and the people he picked are running them...and supposedly doing what he instructs them to do.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RedHead

So if Trump can't trust his intelligence agencies then what is the solution?  Do away with the NSA, CIA, military intelligence agencies, and all the rest and the start over from scratch?