Author Topic: Richard Dawkins savaged as “racist” for saying cathedral bells more pleasant than “aggressive-soundi  (Read 415 times)

rangerrebew

Richard Dawkins savaged as “racist” for saying cathedral bells more pleasant than “aggressive-sounding Allahu Akbar”

Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am By Robert Spencer 12 Comments

What’s important here is not what Richard Dawkins likes or dislikes, but the fact that people call him a “racist” with a straight face for thinking “Allahu akbar” sounds aggressive, and preferring the sound of cathedral bells. What race is Islam again? What race is the jihad murder of innocent civilians? I never can remember.

And “Allahu akbar” is aggressive. It is meant to be. “Allahu akbar” means Allah is greater, i.e., greater than your god. It’s a declaration of superiority. Jihad mass murderers the world over scream “Allahu akbar” as they murder people. 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta reminded himself to “shout, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers.” I guess he was an anti-Muslim racist, too.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/richard-dawkins-savaged-as-racist-for-saying-cathedral-bells-more-pleasant-than-aggressive-sounding-allahu-akbar

Offline dfwgator

I love it when the Left eats their own.