Author Topic: Trump: If Russia had dirt on me, 'It would be out'  (Read 218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: If Russia had dirt on me, 'It would be out'
« on: July 17, 2018, 02:01:40 am »
Trump: If Russia had dirt on me, 'It would be out'
by Caitlin Yilek
 | July 16, 2018 09:42 PM

President Trump expressed confidence that the Russians do not have compromising information about him, arguing that if they did, that dirt would have already been released.

“[Putin] said as strongly as you can say it, they have no information on Trump. It was an interesting statement, too,” Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in an interview Monday, recorded right after Trump's press conference in Helsinki with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“One thing you know, if they had it, it would have been out. He said it’s nonsense,” he continued.

The question of whether Russia has damaging information on Trump has been fueled by the infamous Trump dossier, published in full by BuzzFeed early last year, which contains salacious details about the president’s 2013 trip to Moscow. Many of the allegations have been unconfirmed and Trump has denied they are true.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-if-russia-had-dirt-on-me-it-would-be-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34