Author Topic: What do FBI employees know that the media doesn't?  (Read 455 times)

Offline endicom

What do FBI employees know that the media doesn't?
« on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:23 pm »
American Thinker
Rick Moran
July 16, 2018

The FBI conducts an annual employee survey to determine internal attitudes about how the bureau is viewed by its own people. The survey this year is an eye opener.

Washington Examiner:

An annual survey of FBI employees found a sharp decline in confidence in bureau leadership amid a series of scandals, results published Sunday indicate.

Although pride in working at the FBI remained about the same, faith in the "honesty and integrity" of senior executives plummeted -- going from an average employee rating of more than four out of five in 2017 to 3.5 out of five this year at the FBI's 56 field offices.

Workers at FBI headquarters in Washington reported a slightly less dramatic erosion of faith in leaders' honesty.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/what_do_fbi_employees_know_that_the_media_doesnt.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What do FBI employees know that the media doesn't?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:40:20 pm »
Can't imagine why that would happen for the life of me! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: What do FBI employees know that the media doesn't?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 01:54:20 pm »
Can't imagine why that would happen for the life of me! /s

The bozos at the top of the FBI couldn't imagine it. Now they can.