Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘Stakes for Upcoming Trump-Putin Meeting Could Not be Higher;’ ‘Trump Must Immediately Cance  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: ‘Stakes for Upcoming Trump-Putin Meeting Could Not be Higher;’ ‘Trump Must Immediately Cancel’

President Donald Trump must both “stand up to Putin” at their upcoming meeting - and “immediately cancel” that meeting - House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Friday.

In a statement [1] responding to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s new indictments of 12 Russian intelligence officials for hacking into and disseminating information of Democrat organizations, Pelosi declared “the stakes could not be higher” for Trump’s scheduled meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/pelosi-stakes-upcoming-trump-putin-meeting-could-not-be-higher-trump-must

rangerrebew

Since she is so anti-America, we must assume her fear is not that Trump will fail but that Putin will.  She has said nothing to indicate she has ever wanted Trump to succeed, she wants him to fail.  So this statement is an attempt to stall the further degeneration of the democrat party/MSM which American voters are starting to see. :scared smiley:

Offline endicom

They speak one-on-one to speak candidly. This gives Kim and the Mad Mullahs something to worry about. It should be done.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’d send Pelosi in.  Her nonsensical babbling would have him so confused.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The stakes are high, so Trump should limp back to the US with his tail between his legs?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They speak one-on-one to speak candidly. This gives Kim and the Mad Mullahs something to worry about. It should be done.

You can add Pelosi and the Ghost of John McCain to that list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The stakes are high, so Trump should limp back to the US with his tail between his legs?

Poor Nan only has about 3 functioning brain cells left, which makes getting a coherent cover plastered over her inmost desires kinda hard.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com