Author Topic: We Cannot Allow Strzokians Back into Power  (Read 551 times)

Offline endicom

We Cannot Allow Strzokians Back into Power
« on: July 14, 2018, 11:09:59 pm »
American Thinker
Lloyd Marcus
July 14, 2018

Peter Strzok's arrogance displayed at the Congressional Oversight Committee hearing on TV was infuriating. With their superior noses high in the air, Strzok and the Democrats behaviorally said f*** you to the Republicans, the law, and We the People. It was disgraceful watching Strzok and his Democratic posse insult our intelligence by claiming, despite overwhelming evidence, FBI agent Strzok had no bias against Trump.

Strzok and the Democrats' insistence that Strzok had no bias against Trump reminded me of a comedy skit with the late Don Adams. In the skit, Adams' wife came home, catching him in bed with a woman. Adams' wife ranted expressing her shock and outrage. Adams and his lover calmly got out of bed, got dressed and made the bed. The woman left. Adams behaved like nothing happened and left the bedroom. The skit ends with his wife standing there, questioning her sanity – pondering whether or not she saw what she thinks she saw. Strzok and the Democrats are attempting to pull the same trick on America. They are telling us Strzok expressed no bias against Trump while clear evidence of Strzok's bias is right before our eyes.

The thing that got my blood boiling was Strzok's snooty attitude. His facial expressions and body language said, “How dare you question me. I don't have to answer any of your questions. F*** you Republicans and fly-over-country Trump-supportive Americans.” Strzok and his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page impugned Trump supporters as smelly hillbilly Walmart shoppers. Strzok epitomizes the American left's disdain for everyday Americans  -- We the People.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/07/we_cannot_allow_strzokians_back_into_power.html

Offline the_doc

Re: We Cannot Allow Strzokians Back into Power
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:40:57 pm »
American Thinker
Lloyd Marcus
July 14, 2018

The thing that got my blood boiling was Strzok's snooty attitude. His facial expressions and body language said, “How dare you question me. I don't have to answer any of your questions. F*** you Republicans and fly-over-country Trump-supportive Americans.” Strzok and his fellow FBI agent Lisa Page impugned Trump supporters as smelly hillbilly Walmart shoppers. Strzok epitomizes the American left's disdain for everyday Americans  -- We the People.

I honestly believe he'll get a death sentence for sedition.  (He will not be tried in a civilian court--and our military judges will not be stupid, much less intimidated by his arrogance.  Rather, they will be infuriated by Strzok's snaky lying.)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 11:44:00 pm »
Who says they were ever out of power?

They're still there with different names, and their job is to make sure nobody harms a hair on Gollum's head.  SOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 11:55:45 pm »
Who says they were ever out of power?

They're still there with different names, and their job is to make sure nobody harms a hair on Gollum's head.  SOP.

People should read up on the Senior Executive Service. They are pretty much immune from prosecution by design (thank Jimmy Carter) and are a self feeding beast. They are the bureaucratic ruling class that runs all the department's and are set up to be separate and safe from changing political winds. They don't go out of power.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:57:00 pm »
I honestly believe he'll get a death sentence for sedition.  (He will not be tried in a civilian court--and our military judges will not be stupid, much less intimidated by his arrogance.  Rather, they will be infuriated by Strzok's snaky lying.)

He is Senior Executive Service, he has immunity.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 12:27:11 am »
He is Senior Executive Service, he has immunity.

The SES guys/gals are preposterously difficult to remove from office and supposedly very difficult even to investigate or prosecute, but the U.S. military will not honor any claims of immunity.  (They would correctly maintain that no American can be immunized against treason charges.  They would convict and sentence the traitor and perhaps even hang him on the same day.  In other words, they would say "To hell with your un-American 'Senior Executive Service'"--as they certainly should.)

BTW, I suspect that this mess of the SES is one of the reasons why Qanon has said for several months that the baddest of the bad guys will not be tried in civilian courts.  They will be tried as enemies of the United States by military tribunals.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:30:48 am by the_doc »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:19:13 am »
I'm not sure going to Military Tribunals is something I'd like to see.  Maybe it's just me.

I've been reading the Q threads, and I find that part the most far-fetched.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: