Author Topic: Don't You Wish NeverTrumps Would Just Go Away?  (Read 5822 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Don't You Wish NeverTrumps Would Just Go Away?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2018, 07:26:23 pm »
@DCPatriot

Funny how that works. That’s the plain fact that drove @driftdiver crazy and may in fact have driven him away from TBR for good (haven’t seen him in quite a while).

Hopefully, he'll return.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2018, 07:28:03 pm »
Hopefully, he'll return.

His heart exploded from rage.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2018, 07:28:41 pm »
Hopefully, he'll return.

#MeToo.  I really like the irascible coot, and his Ocean-going kayak!  Did he get chased off?  Never thought anybody could do that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2018, 07:34:54 pm »
That's funny!  lol

It was at the top of American Thinker this morning...it is one of three which I posted from AT.

That said, your inner bias slip is showing.  You never inquired @AbaraXas or even @sinkspur what their motives are/were posting hundreds of frankly....bullshit anti-Trump...'now we gottem', crap for almost 3 years now.

At least you admit your motives are less than pure.  And, I can see why you have the Sturgeon quote in your signature.  It applies to you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:36:04 pm by Sanguine »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2018, 07:38:18 pm »
At least you admit your motives are less than pure.  And, I can see why you have the Sturgeon quote in your signature.  It applies to you.

Love you, too!  :tongue2:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2018, 07:39:49 pm »
Love you, too!  :tongue2:

I usually save this one for Frank, but I'll make an exception:   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2018, 07:47:41 pm »
I usually save this one for Frank, but I'll make an exception:   *****rollingeyes*****

I have a photographic memory for certain things.  Can't explain it.

One of those things is the overall tone and slant of your posts.

You're always respectful and most polite...so that's not what I mean by "tone".

But you definitely favor the members of the NT Cartel.   

Roll you eyes at that one, why don't you?    :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2018, 07:51:02 pm »
 00000swimming 00000swimming :dynamite:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2018, 07:57:51 pm »
I have a photographic memory for certain things.  Can't explain it.

One of those things is the overall tone and slant of your posts.

You're always respectful and most polite...so that's not what I mean by "tone".

But you definitely favor the members of the NT Cartel.   

Roll you eyes at that one, why don't you?    :laugh:

Yep, sure do.   *****rollingeyes*****

There's a number of NTs whom I have addressed on this very topic.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:00:11 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2018, 09:14:10 pm »

If they're all throwing rocks at you, join me because I see a lot of them too. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2018, 09:38:54 pm »

Your a NT? Ah man. Here I thought you were my friend. Now I am sad and dejected....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2018, 09:43:20 pm »
Your a NT? Ah man. Here I thought you were my friend. Now I am sad and dejected....

You’re not Frank Cannon after all. You’re Bill Bixby.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2018, 10:28:13 pm »

No, that's the point.  I'm not an NT.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2018, 10:37:21 pm »
No, that's the point.  I'm not an NT.   *****rollingeyes*****

I didn't say that you are.  I said that you can set your watch to how long it takes you to show up in defense of them.

And the only two people in here that you rag on are myself and @Right_in_Virginia

...because we're 'mean' or something.  Sore winners...that's it.

Geesh.

There's an effing coup going on in this country and rather than support a so-far spectacular administration, lawfully elected, ....we see thread after thread in here where he's torn down...just as poorly as CNN and MSNBC do.

For what?   Don't you see what's coming?   Are you all that dense?  ...like pods?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2018, 10:39:10 pm »
Another day, another thread designed to inflame the AT/NT animosity.
When angry people have nothing else to do, they dig up old contentions. Sad that so many live in such heads.

The rest of us still salute the American Flag, stand for the National Anthem, and give our President credit when he gets it right, and bitch when he doesn't. Just like we did with the last guy, only we did a lot more bitching.

As for the sore winners, go mix it up with Antifa or somebody and get the BS out of your system.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2018, 10:40:41 pm »
I didn't say that you are.  I said that you can set your watch to how long it takes you to show up in defense of them.

And the only two people in here that you rag on are myself and @Right_in_Virginia

Geesh.

There's an effing coup going on in this country and rather than support a so-far spectacular administration, lawfully elected, ....we see thread after thread in here where he's torn down...just as poorly as CNN and MSNBC do.

For what?   Don't you see what's coming?   Are you all that dense?  ...like pods?

You've got me confused with someone else, DC.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2018, 10:52:05 pm »
You've got me confused with someone else, DC.

The whole post didn't pertain to you, Sang.   It pertains to NTs.

...for whom you show a lot of apathy.  And give a lot of slack.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2018, 10:53:38 pm »

Geesh.

There are a lot of mediots braying that the game is lost and they somehow will defeat Trump. (YAWN!)
They had ChimphBushmcHitler by the short hairs, too, if you listened to them. Who in the Hell does that?

More and more people are realizing what a criminal conspiracy was in motion during the previous management, and more are realizing it is still going on--but if they had anything, they would have had the Articles of Impeachment on the floor of the House already. They don't have sh*t, and we know that.

We also know Liberals accuse others of their own sins, to put others on the defensive, and to make it sound hollow when their own crimes are discovered and the countercharges come out. In fact, it's so common, if you want to know what they did/are doing, you don't have to look any farther than what they are accusing others of.

If you actually think there is a coup going down, then you may, but most people are tuning out the flipping media, because they KNOW THEY LIE.
You seem to forget some of us were deeply concerned that the current POTUS would be too LIBERAL, definitely not worried about him being too Conservative.
Now, you can waste everyone's time braying about an imagined enemy, and may even create a few in the process, but if you really want to defeat the Left, then quit dividing the Right. Or you can continue to drive the wedges deeper and push that meme until the division become irreparable. That only benefits the Left, not anything even approaching Conservative. Your choice.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:39 pm »
@mysery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

"They need to speak up and tell us who they would replace the President with---and why."

John Kasich - last person to balance the US budget - twice.  Has not been balanced since he left.  Faithful Christian, right to life.  Thinks before acting.  Develops a plan and carries it out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2018, 11:05:45 pm »
@mysery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

"They need to speak up and tell us who they would replace the President with---and why."

John Kasich - last person to balance the US budget - twice.  Has not been balanced since he left.  Faithful Christian, right to life.  Thinks before acting.  Develops a plan and carries it out.

You are in good company:  @Jazzhead.  He likes him too.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2018, 11:14:35 pm »
@mysery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

:yawn2:  :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2018, 11:37:06 pm »

Yes, there is a coup going on... and you are a part of it.... At the top of your lungs.

Of course I see what's coming.... It's always been coming since this country abandoned Conservative principles... Much as all y'all have.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2018, 12:08:10 am »
So, like the Left - Republicans in the Trump movement are fine using government to impose it's own ideology on the country.  Except the "Right" is not smart enough to do as the Left did and go after the cultural institutions in order to impress the minds of those growing up with values that will make future supporters. Instead they will attempt to do the 'Top-on-down' approach to 'saving the country'.   A sure-fire fail.
@INVAR

This is exactly what is happening.  That is why I make sure MY country (my house), of which I am President for Life, will prevail among the carnage.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:42 am »
@INVAR

This is exactly what is happening.  That is why I make sure MY country (my house), of which I am President for Life, will prevail among the carnage.

:beer:

If I could just get these dang tomatoes to turn red soon! I know they’ll turn right when I don’t have time to can!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2018, 12:35:46 am »
:beer:

If I could just get these dang tomatoes to turn red soon! I know they’ll turn right when I don’t have time to can!

Plant em up here... My maters are at least a month away... maybe even 6-8 weeks. They ain't even knee high right now...