Author Topic: New Dem star to rattle DC establishment  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Dem star to rattle DC establishment
« on: July 11, 2018, 06:37:06 pm »
New Dem star to rattle DC establishment
By Melanie Zanona - 07/11/18 06:00 AM EDT

Democrats are racing to figure out how to handle Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose primary win over a longtime incumbent is set to shake up the party’s Washington establishment.

Ocasio-Cortez’s shock victory over Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) made the 28-year-old an overnight sensation in the Big Apple and across the country, leading Democrats to bombard her with messages of congratulations and offers to cooperate in the future.

“The entire spectrum of House Democrats, party leadership, [campaign] leadership, is trying to assess what she wants to do and how ready she is to play ball,” said one Democratic source.

They want to know “how does her coming to Washington change my plan, or even help my plan?”

Democrats are largely thrilled to welcome the telegenic rising star to their ranks, though she is already ruffling some feathers.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/396412-new-dem-star-to-rattle-dc-establishment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: New Dem star to rattle DC establishment
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 07:01:39 am »
Get her a high chair, bib, and bottle of apple juice.

When she spits out the nipple on the bottle, gag her with a pacifier.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com