Author Topic: Woman calls cops on black 12-year-old boy delivering newspapers in Ohio neighborhood  (Read 590 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily News
By NICOLE HENSLEY
JUL 10, 2018

A fledgling paperboy working alongside his mother in suburban Columbus, Ohio, came face-to-face with a cop after a neighbor thought he was up to no good.

The nosy neighbor spied the 12-year-old boy, who is black, hop out of a van and walk up to a handful of Upper Arlington homes Friday. She initially assumed he was delivering newspapers, she told authorities, but soon thought otherwise.

Black Yale graduate student has the cops called on her just for sleeping in a dorm »

"I noticed they were walking up to houses with nothing in hand and one of them came back with something," the 911 caller said, according to WSYX-TV. "It seemed kind of suspicious."

(more)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-ohio-child-police-delivering-newspapers-20180710-story.html

OK, that's it! I'm done. I officially no longer know what a Black person is. These guys are as Black as I am White! or something ... like that ... I don't know ... I give up
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Ohh good grief, old lady keeping eye on neighborhood (but too old to probable ask personally) phones in what looked suspicious and the left freaks out. I don't blame her and too many videos prove it is dangerous to ask people of color anything now days without them turning it into something ugly.

Non-story of the day so far, but the day is young.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:27:51 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline tje

Here's the original article:  https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/upper-arlington-police-called-on-child-delivering-papers

I read it and saw no mention of race.  Appears a news paper in New York might be stirring the pot.