Author Topic: Navy SEALs who rescued Thai soccer team from cave almost didn't make it out, military officials say  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Navy SEALs who rescued Thai soccer team from cave almost didn't make it out, military officials say

By Matt Gutman,
    JULIA JACOBO
    Brandon Baur

Jul 10, 2018, 8:53 PM ET

Thai Navy SEALs who were clearing the flooded cave where 12 boys and their soccer coach were rescued, barely made it out after the main pump that had been siphoning water out of the cave failed, Thai military sources who were directly involved in the operation told ABC News.

The system, which had pumped hundreds of millions of gallons of rainwater out of the cave over the past 18 days, gave out soon after rescuers extracted the coach and the four Thai Navy Seals who had volunteered to stay with them. Thai SEALs and support teams, who were carrying air tanks from the third to the second chamber of the labyrinthine cave, soon noticed the waters rising. The third chamber filled, then the second and then the first, as crews scrambled to avoid the kind of cave flooding that had trapped the soccer team on June 27, according to Thai military sources.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/International/navy-seals-rescued-thai-soccer-team-cave-make/story?id=56495487
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

I don't think we can begin to understand how arduous and dangerous this operation must have been.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know a lot about Thailand. And a little about Navy SEALs. But I never knew before this article that there were Thai Navy Seals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.