Author Topic: ‘Family Separation:’ ‘DREAMER’ Mom Sold Her 7-Year-Old Son, Tried Selling Toddler Daughters  (Read 412 times)

rangerrebew

‘Family Separation:’ ‘DREAMER’ Mom Sold Her 7-Year-Old Son, Tried Selling Toddler Daughters
July 11, 2018   

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX (The Daily Mail) – Authorities are accusing a Texas mother of selling her seven-year-old son and trying to sell her two young daughters.

Texas Department of Public Safety said Tuesday that 29-year-old Esmeralda Garza of Corpus Christi was arrested Friday.

She remained in the Nueces County jail on Wednesday on a charge of sale or purchase of a child. Bond was set at $100,000. Jail records did not list an attorney for her.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/family-separation-dreamer-mom-sold-her-7-year-old-son-tried-selling-toddler-daughters/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Here is the original story they reference. No where in the story does it say she is a 'Dreamer' or mentions if she is an illegal or legal immigrant at all. I wonder where the blog that copied the story got that or did they just assume based on her name?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5919703/Texas-mother-accused-selling-child-trying-sell-2-more.html

Offline Victoria33

Here is the original story they reference. No where in the story does it say she is a 'Dreamer' or mentions if she is an illegal or legal immigrant at all. I wonder where the blog that copied the story got that or did they just assume based on her name?
@AbaraXas

Thanks for posting that other link.  I have been meaning to tell you, your avatar is the ugliest I have ever seen.  Those pitiful ears on that fat guy who looks like he doesn't know where he is - when I see that, I know it is you posting, but I don't mean he looks like you or that you are anything like him or you do know him but you won't say who he is, but still you posted it so you had some reason for posting that figure but of course you were not being mean when you did it, but still you did it, maybe you meant to do it or you forgot where you were and you posted it then, but maybe you were drinking and out of your mind, but you probably don't drink, but then, you may, anyhow, that is one ugly picture with rabbit ears on a fat man.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@AbaraXas

Thanks for posting that other link.  I have been meaning to tell you, your avatar is the ugliest I have ever seen.  Those pitiful ears on that fat guy who looks like he doesn't know where he is - when I see that, I know it is you posting, but I don't mean he looks like you or that you are anything like him or you do know him but you won't say who he is, but still you posted it so you had some reason for posting that figure but of course you were not being mean when you did it, but still you did it, maybe you meant to do it or you forgot where you were and you posted it then, but maybe you were drinking and out of your mind, but you probably don't drink, but then, you may, anyhow, that is one ugly picture with rabbit ears on a fat man.

Show some respect, that's our president  😊