Author Topic: S***B**: Showtime’s Sacha Baron Cohen Pretended To Be Disabled Vet To Interview Palin  (Read 537 times)

Offline endicom

Big League Politics
Patrick Howley
July 10, 2018

Sarah Palin reveals that comedian Sacha Baron Cohen pretended to be a disabled combat veteran in order to get an interview with Palin for his hidden-camera show where he plays pranks on celebrities.

[...]

The Daily Mail’s Chris Spargo reports: “She claims that Cohen disguised himself as a wounded veteran for the sit-down, and that to cap things off the production team knowingly dropped her and her daughter off at the wrong airport, knowing they would not be able to get a flight back to Alaska.

More... https://bigleaguepolitics.com/scumbag-showtimes-sacha-baron-cohen-pretended-to-be-disabled-vet-to-interview-palin/

Very bad news if true.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

I don't buy it, Sarah now days does bizarre things to keep herself in the limelight. But any fool knows that Showtime and the other pay per view channels are not going to do anything but place her in a bad light. I think she just goes head first in these things now and then tries to crawfish later, sorta like Ann Coulter picking presidents.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:39:34 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline endicom

I don't buy it, Sarah now days does bizarre things to keep herself in the limelight. But any fool knows that Showtime and the other pay per view channels are not going to do anything but place her in a bad light. I think she just goes head first in these things now and then tries to crawfish later, sorta like Ann Coulter picking presidents.

Did he say the interview was for Showtime?