Author Topic: DNC tries, fails to make Brett Kavanaugh look scary, edits picture of wrong judge  (Read 561 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC tries, fails to make Brett Kavanaugh look scary, edits picture of wrong judge
by Emily Jashinsky
 | July 10, 2018 04:52 PM

The Democratic National Committee really wanted to make Judge Brett Kavanaugh look scary.

In their graphic accompanying an ominous Monday blog post on his nomination, the committee cut his upper body out of a headshot, draped it in shadows, and positioned him against a darkened image of the Supreme Court.

Or at least they thought they did. As it turns out, the picture was actually of Judge Thomas Hardiman.

Brent Scher
‏Verified account @BrentScher
2h2 hours ago

Oh man, @TheDemocrats really suck. That's Thomas Hardiman they photoshopped to look scary, not Brett Kavanaugh (via @thejcoop)

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/dnc-tries-fails-to-make-brett-kavanaugh-look-scary-edits-picture-of-wrong-judge
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:05:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

I think this is Kavanaugh:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think this is Kavanaugh:

Well he is scary looking..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are genuinely panicked!  And the more they do of this loony toons stuff the better as far as I'm concerned!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

They are genuinely panicked!  And the more they do of this loony toons stuff the better as far as I'm concerned!

Totally agree. 

Offline Frank Cannon

That picture looks more like Judge XX to me.