Author Topic: Kamala Harris' office allegedly rejected SCOTUS courtesy call: 'We want nothing to do with you'  (Read 1163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris' office allegedly rejected SCOTUS courtesy call: 'We want nothing to do with you'
By Serafin Gómez, Judson Berger | Fox News

Sen. Kamala Harris’ office bluntly rejected a courtesy call from the White House in the run-up to Monday’s Supreme Court nomination, according to a senior White House aide.

According to the account, the Democratic California senator’s office told White House Counsel Don McGahn, “We want nothing to do with you.”

The senator's office has since denied saying that. Asked about the claim, her office confirmed that the senator's chief of staff, though not Harris, spoke with a McGahn aide -- but denied the quote.

But according to the White House, the brusque response came as McGahn reached out to each Senate Judiciary Committee member to discuss the Supreme Court confirmation process. Fox News is told Harris’ office was the only one to reject the discussion.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/kamala-harris-office-allegedly-rejected-scotus-courtesy-call-want-nothing-to-do-with.html   

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama II, scary to think our country could ever come under such irresponsible leadership again.

Oceander

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That is beyond petty and beyond tacky.

I would never have believed until this last year that politicians could sink so low in their public statements.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What an a$$hole. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama II, scary to think our country could ever come under such irresponsible leadership again.
She epitomizes the very worst of the radical extreme left, today.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well then she shouldn't be too surprised when someone from her staff tries to contact the WH on an issue and Harris' office gets told “We want nothing to do with you.”

karma and all...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
According to the account, the Democratic California senator’s office told White House Counsel Don McGahn, “We want nothing to do with you.”

Fine.
That's more than great.

When the time comes for Ms. Harris to try to use her influence in the Senate, the proper response from McConnell should then be, "we want nothing to do with YOU".

addendum:
Oops, tx beat me to the punchline (before I read his reply)!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:23:48 am by Fishrrman »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Next time she goes off, Pubs need to have her justify Her 'Legacy' as SF City Attorney and Ca State Attorney General.

And that's not even 2% of it.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

Next time she goes off, Pubs need to have her justify Her 'Legacy' as SF City Attorney and Ca State Attorney General.

And that's not even 2% of it.

Kamala Harris is responsible for the death of Kate Steinle.

She is a miserable piece of nasty leftist trash of the lowest order.

Offline Frank Cannon

This affirmative action hire is a constant source of entertainment for me. Beyond being just a piece of trash, she is also one of the stupidest people in the Senate and that is saying a lot. This reminds me of the time she was confused about what the CIA did and started drilling Pompeo on global warming. She also argued that Arpaio shouldn't get a pardon because he committed a crime.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This affirmative action hire is a constant source of entertainment for me. Beyond being just a piece of trash, she is also one of the stupidest people in the Senate and that is saying a lot. This reminds me of the time she was confused about what the CIA did and started drilling Pompeo on global warming. She also argued that Arpaio shouldn't get a pardon because he committed a crime.

And her Identity as a female POC has Dems talking her Quality as a Presidential candidate.

Good luck to her, finding another Willie Brown to politically Sugar Daddy her into the nomination.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

And her Identity as a female POC has Dems talking her Quality as a Presidential candidate.

Good luck to her, finding another Willie Brown to politically Sugar Daddy her into the nomination.

As soon as she opens her mouth in a Rat debate she is finished. She is stupid, comes off as shrill and won't be able to out Bernie the Bern.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I'm sure that Calypso Louie would gladly step in and fill that void.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!