Author Topic: THIS ISN’T “EXTREME”? Supreme Court’s Ginsburg Caught On Video Bashing Trump, The Constitution And  (Read 535 times)

rangerrebew

THIS ISN’T “EXTREME”? Supreme Court’s Ginsburg Caught On Video Bashing Trump, The Constitution And Electoral College [Video]
Jul 9, 2018

Don’t you love how the left is screaming about the so-called “extreme” picks by Trump for SCOTUS? Well, we’ve got extreme for you and it isn’t anyone on the right. The lefty Supreme Court women have voiced their disregard for the bedrock of our nation…the constitution. They’ve also claimed that the electoral college is bunk and that illegal aliens are to be considered just like us. Yep, these are the women of the highest court in the land…scary, huh?

We have been covering these activist judges for some time and cannot believe that the Republicans have let this golden moment slip. They could be pulling the video clips below and using them to slam the very extreme views of these Supreme Court Justices! This is why it’s so important to bring the court back to being apolitical…

https://100percentfedup.com/this-isnt-extreme-supreme-courts-ginsburg-caught-on-video-bashing-trump-the-constitution-and-electoral-college-video/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Anyone terribly annoyed with the Kavanaugh pick ought to read this.  Ruth is horrible.

This is the first time I've heard that she blamed dozing off during Obama's speech on a couple of glasses of wine.

Anyone could be excused for being thoroughly medicated before sitting through an Obama speech.

This woman needs to retire.  But she won't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"I would not look to the US Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in 2012."

RBG.

She would likely look to precisely where, do tell ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

"I would not look to the US Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in 2012."

RBG.

She would likely look to precisely where, do tell ??

Any number of other constitutions that have been written since then, perhaps?

Online libertybele

Anyone terribly annoyed with the Kavanaugh pick ought to read this.  Ruth is horrible.

This is the first time I've heard that she blamed dozing off during Obama's speech on a couple of glasses of wine.

Anyone could be excused for being thoroughly medicated before sitting through an Obama speech.

This woman needs to retire.  But she won't.

She will.  Time isn't exactly on her side.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.