Author Topic: McAuliffe: Kavanaugh ‘Will Threaten the Lives of Millions of Americans for Decades’  (Read 691 times)

rangerrebew

McAuliffe: Kavanaugh ‘Will Threaten the Lives of Millions of Americans for Decades’
The former Virginia governor is one of many on the left who worry Trump's 'detrimental' choice puts the country in 'danger'

BY: Paul Crookston   
July 10, 2018 9:30 am

Democratic heavyweight and former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe had perhaps the most scorching take Monday night on President Donald Trump nominating Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Trump announced the selection of Kavanaugh, a D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals judge, to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy Monday night, and within minutes McAuliffe was predicting doom for millions.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/mcauliffe-kavanaugh-threaten-lives-millions-americans-decades/

rangerrebew

Was he reading for a role in Hollyweird or was this just a plain example of his terminal stupidity? 10631

Offline skeeter

They just can't help but go completely over the top.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Credit where credit is due:  The democrats sure have mastered drama.

Offline GrouchoTex

How can it?
Haven't we already lost millions of lives through the abandonment of Net Neutrality and the Tax cuts?
Are there even millions left now?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
For a very long time I have been saying that the democrats were destined to become the 21st century Whig party and they seem determined to prove me right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Trump set the trap, yet again.  And the Rats will once again overplay their hand.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Democrat Party has clearly lost whatever was left of its collective mind.

Seriously. The elevator no longer goes to the top of the penthouse, or in the Dems case, the outhouse.  Their cheese has finally slipped off their cracker. They are not playing with a full deck; instead, they're all Jokers.  In short, the Rats all appear to rats in their attics. They're nuts, loony, off their rockers, stark raving mad and gone off the deep end. 

And boy, is it ever fun to watch...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Democrat Party has clearly lost whatever was left of its collective mind.

Seriously. The elevator no longer goes to the top of the penthouse, or in the Dems case, the outhouse.  Their cheese has finally slipped off their cracker. They are not playing with a full deck; instead, they're all Jokers.  In short, the Rats all appear to rats in their attics. They're nuts, loony, off their rockers, stark raving mad and gone off the deep end. 

And boy, is it ever fun to watch...

You bet it is!  I've waited a long time to see it and intend to enjoy every minute of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We could have said that about the abortionists Ginsberg, Sotomayor and Kagan when nominated.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Silver Pines