Author Topic: Pelosi forgets McConnell’s name in interview, asks aide – ‘whatshisname, the one who’s the head of S  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi forgets McConnell’s name in interview, asks aide – ‘whatshisname, the one who’s the head of Senate?’
July 9, 2018 | BPR Wire

Henry Rodgers, DCNF

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi forgot the name of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell during a Sunday interview, while explaining that recent criticism of her is sexist.

In the interview with Rolling Stone, Pelosi was asked what margin she believes she needed to win to become speaker of the House, bringing up sexism in the Republican Party.

“I think some of it is a little bit on the sexist side – although I wouldn’t normally say that. Except it’s like, really? Has anyone asked whatshisname, the one who’s the head of Senate?” Pelosi asked.

Pelosi’s aide, Jorge Aguilar, who was sitting next to her, then reminded her of the Kentucky Republicans name, “McConnell,” Aguilar said to Pelosi.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/09/pelosi-forgets-mcconnells-name-in-interview-asks-aide-whatshisname-the-one-whos-the-head-of-senate-652833
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

She has dementia due to age.  Some people don't get that, but she has.  It is obvious when she speaks.  Good for conservatives if she stays on.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@mystery-ak

She has dementia due to age.  Some people don't get that, but she has.  It is obvious when she speaks.  Good for conservatives if she stays on.

Yep. And it is getting noticeably worse by the month. When you get to the point that reading words off a teleprompter is a life and death ss ss struggler struggly struggle, that's a clear sign that ss ss something is wrong. By the end of this year, she will be beyond any help. By the end of this year, she not will be asking about McConnell, she will be asking what her own name is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

Definitely dementia, and perhaps a touch of Parkinson which can also lead to dementia.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.