Author Topic: Understanding Why Jim Jordan Is Being Smeared  (Read 206 times)

Online corbe

Understanding Why Jim Jordan Is Being Smeared
« on: July 09, 2018, 06:49:13 pm »
Understanding Why Jim Jordan Is Being Smeared

CHQ Staff | 7/9/18

Even before the attempt to smear conservative superstar Rep. Jim Jordan with accusations of covering up sexual abuse on the Ohio State University wrestling team began to fall apart, the President and a host of conservative leaders have stepped up to defend the Freedom Caucus leader, with Trump speaking up for Jordan in an interview aboard Air Force One.

Jim Jordan“Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind.” President Donald J. Trump

“I don’t believe them at all,” Trump said.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (FL-1) came to the defense of Jordan as well, “How is Jim Jordan supposed to prove that he didn’t know something 28 years ago? Could any of us?” Gaetz tweeted Saturday.

Gaetz nailed one of the motivations for the smear saying it was part of a campaign to distract from the FBI’s own embarrassments in mishandling a Russian collusion investigation. “This is a deliberate attempt to knock the best oversight member of Congress off his game the week [Peter] Strzok is scheduled to testify,” he continued.

<..snip..>

http://www.conservativehq.com/node/28305
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.