Author Topic: Foul Mouthed Punk Boss Hogg Cusses Out Illinois Governor  (Read 662 times)

rangerrebew

Foul Mouthed Punk Boss Hogg Cusses Out Illinois Governor
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:14:11 pm »
Foul Mouthed Punk Boss Hogg Cusses Out Illinois Governor

July 8, 2018| by Donn Marten

One benefit of the media obsession with the children of illegal aliens and the fruitbats who are demanding the abolishment of ICE is that it has elbowed the Fab Five from Parkland out of the news cycle.

There has been precious little coverage of the opportunistic little swine David Hogg who cynically exploited the deaths of fifteen of his classmates who were massacred by a deranged school shooter to promote himself as a political player.

There was nothing hotter than Hogg for three straight months until the bullying little pr*ck began to wear out his welcome by being overly obnoxious and incapable of simply sticking to the anti-gun talking points which grew old and largely backfired on the groups that were underwriting Hogg. The Democrats would soon move on to calling for violence against Trump administration figures and crafting their attack to appeal to those sympathetic to open borders, mass amnesty and the war on cops.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/foul-mouthed-punk-boss-hogg-cusses-out-illinois-governor/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Foul Mouthed Punk Boss Hogg Cusses Out Illinois Governor
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 04:51:42 pm »
The poor little attention Hogg has been deprived of the limelight. No wonder he's lashing out.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 01:43:19 am »
The shooting in Annapolis did nothing for Piggy's "movement."  Oh, there were a few of the usual suspects coming out of the woodwork and calling for a gun ban. But it all faded quickly.  I think Piggy is finding out most people don't  really care about him and his "movement."

By the way, who gives Piggy the "information" for his tweets?  This kid can't get admitted to the college of his choice, so I know he didn't research or write these tweets on his own. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 10:15:52 am »
The shooting in Annapolis did nothing for Piggy's "movement."  Oh, there were a few of the usual suspects coming out of the woodwork and calling for a gun ban. But it all faded quickly.  I think Piggy is finding out most people don't  really care about him and his "movement."

By the way, who gives Piggy the "information" for his tweets?  This kid can't get admitted to the college of his choice, so I know he didn't research or write these tweets on his own.

My guess is it's the usual suspects in the lefts group of antingun zealots.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!