Author Topic: Kamala Harris Needs A History Lesson On The Declaration of Independence  (Read 676 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris Needs A History Lesson On The Declaration of Independence
Steven Ahle   July 6, 2018   

Kamala Harris is about a half a dozen fries short of a Happy Meal. She claims that 8 signers of the Declaration of Independence (DOI) were immigrants. She only missed it by eight.

None of the signers were immigrants, although they weren’t all born in this country. All 56 signers were born in British owned countries. If you move from Ohio to California, you may be a moron but you are not an immigrant. Not a single signer of the DOI was born in the United States. That’s a no-brainer since there was no United States until the DOI was signed on July 2nd, 1776.

“A reminder this Fourth of July: it was eight immigrants who signed the Declaration of Independence. Happy Independence Day.”

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/kamala-harris-needs-a-history-lesson-on-the-declaration-of-independence/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Liberal%20Columnist%20to%20Democrats%20-%20%22Give%20Trump%20His%20F*%5E$ing%20Wall%22

rangerrebew

History is pretty problematic for liberals and accurate history nearly non-existent.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Since when do liberals need a history lesson on anything?  They rewrite it as they go along. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Since when do liberals need a history lesson on anything?  They rewrite it as they go along.
Well they spent eight years rewriting it and inserting Barry's name anywhere and everywhere the could.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well they spent eight years rewriting it and inserting Barry's name anywhere and everywhere the could.

Didn't Obastard's people insert him into almost every presidents' biography at WhiteHouse.gov?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
What she's doing in the Senate is a mystery to me. If she's serious about the WH, who is gonna play Willie Brown for her this time?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What she's doing in the Senate is a mystery to me. If she's serious about the WH, who is gonna play Willie Brown for her this time?
I'm sorry, did you mean whose brown willy will she play with this time? :whistle: