Author Topic: “Collusion against Trump” timeline [Updated new items added]  (Read 393 times)

Offline mrclose

No one lays it out better than Sharyl Attkisson!

Too much information to post here but well worth the read.

New items added in blue on July 6, 2018

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/07/06/collusion-against-trump-timeline/

If you don't like the article ... take it up with Sharyl! :silly:
Attkisson has reached fourth-degree black belt in taekwondo

Sharyl Attkisson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharyl_Attkisson

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:11:11 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thanks for the great post.  It is absolutely astonishing that still ... NOTHING is being done.  Nothing.  Yet the investigation into Trump/Russia collusion still continues.  Clinton, Bammy, Lynch, Rosenstein, Mueller still roam free while they continue to duck and cover for each other.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mrclose

Thanks for the great post.  It is absolutely astonishing that still ... NOTHING is being done.  Nothing.  Yet the investigation into Trump/Russia collusion still continues.  Clinton, Bammy, Lynch, Rosenstein, Mueller still roam free while they continue to duck and cover for each other.
@libertybele

I added a little something to the post.
(The "If you don't like it" is Not directed at you !)
They know who they are! :whistle:

Lady has had quite a life!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:10:00 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self