Author Topic: Rush: My Questions for Kamala Harris  (Read 596 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: My Questions for Kamala Harris
« on: July 06, 2018, 12:17:20 am »

My Questions for Kamala Harris

Jul 5, 2018

RUSH: Speaking of smart, speaking of educated, knowledge and so forth, Kamala Harris is a senator, California. She’s reputed to be the female Obama — well, wait. No. That’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is the next Obama. Kamala Harris used to be the next Obama. Okay, she’s the next Obama once removed. And she’s said to be brilliant like Obama was. And she’s said to be extremely tough, a very, very, very good advocate for the causes and issues of the left.

Well, let’s see. She tweeted the following: “A reminder this Fourth of July, it was eight immigrants who signed the Declaration of Independence. Happy Independence Day.” Eight immigrants who signed the Declaration of Independence. Ms. Harris, it was 56 people who signed the Declaration of Independence, and you further should explore what happened to them.

Because in signing the Declaration, they pledged their lives, their fortunes, their families, and their sacred honor. And many of their families were hounded and killed. But, anyway, there were 56 signers, Declaration of Independence. Of those 56, 48 were born in the American colonies; eight were born in Britain. They were all subjects of the crown like everybody else at the time. There were no immigrants per se. But this is how they bastardize political terminology.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/05/my-questions-for-kamala-harris/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34